|To meet our site's higher standard of quality, this article or section may require cleanup. The user who placed this here had the following concern:
Needs updating since most pages below are now the generic Skyrim pages, not Dragonborn-specific lists of new items.
To leave a message about the cleanup for this article, please add it to this article's .
Dragonborn adds a vast number of additional items, rewards, and new oddities to be discovered or wielded. More detailed information can be found about these items, how they work, or how to obtain them using this page as a guide.
Depending upon whether you are looking for a specific item or just browsing for general information, there are several different ways to navigate through the many item-related pages.
If you know the exact name of the specific item you want to find, type its name into the search box at the left-hand side of the page and click on the "Go" button, or press the Enter key on your keyboard.
Within the category Dragonborn-Items are many subcategories listing nearly every item in the game by function. If you don't know the exact spelling of a specific item, browsing through one of the categories may help you to find it.
General Articles on Items
Most of these articles provide general information on various types of items, and also include lists of the mundane (non-enchanted and widely available) varieties of the items.
- Armor — All types of new armor available
- Books — A list of new books added
- Clothing — New generic clothing and jewelry
- Food — Items that can be eaten raw or cooked
- Ingredients — A list of additional alchemical ingredients found in Solstheim
- Keys — A list of all keys found in Solstheim
- Miscellaneous Items — Includes oddities, minor quest items, etc.
- Notes — Random notes and letters by Solstheim's residents
- Potions — A list of new potions added
- Quest Items — A list of items required for quests
- Unobtainable Items — A list of items which either cannot be seen or equipped by the player or which exist only in the Creation Kit and cannot be seen without the use of the console.
- Weapons — All types of new weapons available
Articles on Magical Items
- Artifacts — New artifacts to be found in the game
- Generic Magic Armor — New types of enchanted armor that can be found in random loot
- Generic Magic Weapons — New types of enchanted weapons that can be found in random loot
- Spider Scrolls — New magical items which appear in the "scrolls" section of the menu
- Staves — Varieties of magical staves that can be crafted
- Unique Items — New unique items to be found in the game