|Sells||Leveled Weapons, Armor, and Arrows|
|Primary Skills||Destruction, Restoration, Sneak, Alteration|
|Faction(s)||DLC2DremoraMerchantFaction; Prisoners Faction|
The Dremora Merchant is a Dremora that can be summoned by the Black Market power, one of the reward options from the quest Black Book: Untold Legends. When summoned, he approaches you and goes into the sell screen. He wears black robes and a pair of boots.
The Dremora merchant has a more pleasant personality than many of his kind—he speaks with a refined voice more akin to that of a Dunmer than the low-pitched growl common to his race, and seems to delight in providing his services to you, unlike the Dremora butler. He will greet you by saying, "Ah, my favorite customer.", "You have many things I wish to buy.", "So soon? You must be hungry for a deal.", "Ah, a fresh mortal who seeks to bargain with me.", or "So, we meet again." When you offer to sell your items to him, he will reply with one of the following: "I'm sure we can strike a bargain.", "Haggling with you can be so...entertaining.", "Let's make a deal.", or "I can hardly wait." Once you have finished bartering with him, he will part ways by remarking, "Until you summon me again.", "I do so love dealing with mortals.", or "Ah, sweet Oblivion. Soon I shall return."
This is the merchandise found in the Dremora Merchant's merchant chest. These items are only available if purchased from the merchant; they cannot be pickpocketed or stolen. They are restocked every two days.
|1||Leveled Heavy Armor (unenchanted; Daedric is best possible)|
|1||Leveled Enchanted Heavy Armor (Daedric is best possible)|
|1||Leveled Enchanted Weapon (Daedric is best possible)|
|1||Leveled Weapon (unenchanted; Daedric is best possible)|
|~9||Leveled Arrows (Daedric is best possible)||Max 12 (12@75%)|
- His inventory is leveled, and includes weapons, armor and arrows. At higher levels, he is a reliable source of Daedric items.
- While he doesn't have a large selection, his gold count is always 2000, making him a good choice if you need to sell some gear immediately.
- The Dremora Merchant buys items from the player for 9% less than normal merchants and sells for 25% more.
- He is not affected by any Speech perks.
- If you try to summon the Dremora Merchant while trespassing, he will say, "You're not supposed to be here." and will refuse to do business with you.
- This bug is fixed by version 2.0.7 of the Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.
- The enchanted weapon offered by the Dremora Merchant may sometimes not be Daedric quality even at level 52 or above despite the leveled lists specifying the appropriate items at this level.