- Creates an Ash Guardian that guards that location until destroyed. Consumes a heart stone from your inventory, without which it will be hostile.
Conjure Ash Guardian is an expert level conjuration spell that summons an ash guardian to aid you in combat. A heart stone is required to ensure that the resultant ash guardian does not attack you.
- The spell is not affected by the Twin Souls perk.
- The stats of the Ash Guardian summoned are:
- The Ash Guardian spell can be quite useful for training skills. When conjured, it becomes a free standing creature; without a heart stone, it is in essence an on-demand enemy. Also, an Ash Guardian does not count towards the number of units you have summoned, allowing you to conjure other Daedra repeatedly for experience. (However, if you conjure a second Ash Guardian the first will disappear.)
- A conjured Ash Guardian's soul can be captured, making it possible to farm greater-sized souls.
- Conjuring an Ash Guardian can still be done when you have 100% spell absorption, unlike most other summons which would be absorbed.
- If an ash guardian conjured without a heart stone loses its hostility to you, it will not become hostile to you again when it sees you. ?