- Summon Namira on the 9th of Second Seed.
- Head to the dungeon named by Namira.
- Find and kill the Vampire Ancient within.
- Travel to the town named by Namira.
- Meet her worshipper there within the time limit and receive the Ring of Namira.
A Voice from the Darkness
Namira emerges and speaks to the player:
- "The desire for power gnaws at the gut, does it not, (player's first name)? I can see it does. Excuse my informality, but I feel like I know you, I recognize your craving as if it were my own. You want to control, and the thought makes you slaver like a starving wolf. I can fill your belly, but first, I need to know. Will you kill in order to fill this void?"
Namira goes on:
- "Wonderful. You should see the look in your eyes, (player's first name). You will be mighty, I can see it in them. Now, your stepping stone to power is a vampiric ancient who has displeased me, (vampire's name). Know that (he/she) is a mighty adversary, and (his/her) asylum, (dungeon), is well protected. But you can and will kill (him/her). Once you have, go to my darling friend, (worshipper's name) at (building) in (town). (Worshipper's name) is a busy person, so don't keep (him/her) waiting more than (time limit) days. (Worshipper's name) will have a present for you that I think will make you very happy. Farewell, (player's first name). We will meet again, I know."
Namira responds with disgust:
- "No?! Now you taunt me, (player's first name). You tempt me out of my dark palace and then shun my company. If I thought you were merely being cruel, I could respect it. But I suspect that you are actually stupid, which I cannot abide. Therefore, I bid you a most disgusted goodbye."
Show the Vampire the Light
Travel to the dungeon named by Namira and enter it. Once inside, find and kill the target, a Vampire Ancient. There may be multiple enemies of this type within the dungeon, but you must destroy the specified target to successfully complete the quest. When the vampire dies, a notification appears:
- (Vampire's name) is dead. Namira's hunger is sated -- now to satisfy your own desires by reporting to (worshipper's name).
With your task complete, head to the town and building named by the Daedra Prince and meet Namira's worshipper for your reward.
Speak to Namira's worshipper after the Vampire Ancient is dead, and hear:
- "Hello, (player's name). I am (worshipper's name). You look ... sated. That murder agreed with you, I think. Well, I hope this will likewise please. Namira told me to give you her ring. Try it on and you will learn the meaning of hunger and fulfillment. Once you know that, you know power. Good day, (player's first name)."
If you successfully complete the Daedra Prince's task and receive the artifact, you will gain reputation according to the table below.
|Summoner's associated factions||+2|
If you fail the quest, you will lose reputation according to the table below.
|Summoner's associated factions||-1|
- Random dungeon monsters
- Quest Target: One Vampire Ancient
- The conversation topic for the Ring of Namira may display as a random NPC name. However, asking about it will still give the correct response.
If you ask an NPC about Namira's worshipper, you may hear:
- "(Worshipper's name) is that (worshipper's description) over in (building), I think. Yes, (direction) of here."
- "(Worshipper's name) is the name of the (worshipper's description) in (building). Look to the (direction)."
- "(Worshipper's name) is a Gourmand in the service of Namira, Daedra Prince of Hunger."
- "(Worshipper's name) is the name of one of the Gourmands in the service of Namira."
If you ask an NPC about The Ring of Namira, you may be told:
- "Pain inflicted on the Ring's wearer is reflected back on the attacker."
After you have accepted this quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "There's a vampire in (dungeon) that is so old, it doesn't drink blood anymore."
- "They say the vampire in (dungeon) has learned to control its bloodlust."
If you fail the quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "The vampire in (dungeon) apparently decided that it was time to move on."
- "I guess that vampire did still need blood after all. It left for some reason."
If you successfully complete the quest, NPCs may say when asked for any news:
- "I don't care if that vampire did conquer its bloodlust: I'm glad it's dead."
- "The stars of Namira burned bright last night. Always hungry, never satisfied."
|Namira's Quest (30c00y00)|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|0||(Date): The Daedra Prince Namira has promised me The Ring of Namira, if I will kill the vampire (vampire's name) for her within (time limit) days. Her contact (worshipper's name) won't wait any longer than that for me in (building) of (town), so I cannot be late. The vampire supposedly lives in (dungeon).|