Daggerfall:King of Worms' Minions
|This article has been flagged by a Daggerfall Redesign project contributor as needing an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
This quest runs in the background and is used to control various events related to the Main Quest of Daggerfall.
Its purpose is to send the King of Worms' minions after you once your Reputation with him drops below 0 and the quest Who Gets the Totem is still running. The quest also starts if you exit Castle Daggerfall with the Totem and your reputation with the King of Worms is lower than 0.
The startup of the quest is irreversible; even if your reputation rises to 5 or higher again, the quest remains active. Its time limit is 444 days, 10 hours, 40 minutes.
From 20:51 to 04:09
- 20x Three Vampires every 24 in-game hours (5% chance) once the quest begins
- 10x Two Vampire Ancients 24 in-game hours (3% chance) once the quest begins
- The quest will not end until the time limit expires, even after the Totem has been given to someone or vanished after 361 days.
- There is a third-party quest patch which causes the quest to end once the Totem has been given to someone. It can be found here.
When you hit one of the King of Worms' minions for the first time, you may hear:
- "None may defy the King of Worms and live to tell of it. You have denied him the Totem of Tiber Septim. Therefore I will slay you and bring it to him."
- "I will take the Totem and drink from you veins on this night. Just surrender and it will be relatively painless."
- "The King of Worms wants the Totem. Since he has no reason to believe that you might give it to him of your own free will, I am here to kill you."