|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Korst Wind-Eye (korst wind-eye)|
|Home Town||Skaal Village|
Korst Wind-Eye is a Nord shaman and spiritual guide of the Skaal Village. He is located in his hut next to the Greathall. Korst will send you to perform a ritual at six standing stones to restore the Oneness.
He lives in a small one room house in the Skaal Village. To the right of the entrance, there's a table with a journeyman's mortar and pestle, a chokeweed, a fire petal, and a gold kanet. Around the table, there are a few containers of clutter and the book The Five Far Stars, on ledge above the table. To the left of the entrance, there's a few benches and some clutter. At the back of the house, there's a hammock, a bottle of greef near the hammock, a fireplace, and some clutter.
He is wearing a common robe with matching shoes and a pair of gloves and he is wielding a Nordic silver mace. Aside from his natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield himself, and a natural frost damage spell, he knows the following spells: Wild Distraction, Drain Enchant, Drain Destruction, Drain Illusion, Drain Conjuration, Drain Mysticism, Drain Medium Armor, Drain Blunt Weapon, Drain Athletics, Drain Sneak, Drain Acrobatics, Medusa's Gaze, Strong Spelldrinker, Strong Reflect, Wild Spelldrinker, Absorb Agility [Ranged], Absorb Endurance [Ranged], Drain Blood, Absorb Luck [Ranged], Absorb Personality [Ranged], Absorb Speed [Ranged], Absorb Strength [Ranged], Absorb Willpower [Ranged], Blood Despair, Fortify Blunt Weapons Skill, Ghost Curse, Toxic Cloud, Call Bear, and Call Wolf.
- The Skaal Test of Loyalty: You must complete a ritual for the Skaal in order to gain their trust.
- The Skaal Test of Strength: Prove your strength to the Skaal tribe by investigating the pillar of fire emanating from Lake Fjalding.
- The Siege of the Skaal Village: Defend the town against a vicious attack by werewolves and get infected by one of them.
- The Totem of Claw and Fang: Recover the Totem of Claw and Fang for the Skaal.
- The Ristaag: Perform this Skaal ceremony by hunting the great Spirit Bear.
- The Castle Karstaag: Investigate the ominous signs which have foretold the Bloodmoon Prophecy by investigating Castle Karstaag.