|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Morrowind Overhaul Project.
The page is being rewritten and checked in several stages. If you make an addition to this page, please update this template accordingly, but make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|Location||Felsaad Coast Region, [-21,24]|
Brandr is a Nord warrior and the husband of Kjolver. Brandr has not been faithful to his wife, engaging in an extramarital affair with Erna the Quiet. Kjolver will offer you a reward if you slay Erna. Erna and Brandr are meeting on the bank of the Isild River. When you attack Erna, Brandr will attack you. Slaying him will not prevent you from completing the quest. Aside from his natural resistance to shock, immunity to frost, ability to shield himself, and a natural frost damage spell, he knows no spells.
- A Woman Scorned: Avenge Kjolver's broken heart.
- "Let me introduce you to Erna. She and I have a love my wife would never understand."
After you kill Erna:
- "You've killed her! You've killed the only woman I've ever loved! Now you will pay!"
- Mirisa never returned:
- "You talking about that missionary from the Imperial Cult? Pretty little thing, Redguard? Yeah, I saw her. It was a few weeks ago. Said something about heading to the Thirsk mead hall to turn the residents away from their mead. Thought it was evil, or some such nonsense."
- If you speak to Brandr after killing Erna during the associated quest, he will be none too pleased and will attack you.
- Brandr has a nice set of Nordic armor which can be sold for a hefty price or used to upgrade your own arsenal. As he is not a Skaal Honor Guard, attacking and killing him will not put you at odds with the Skaal.