Thalmor Agents are an enemy group in Blades that are hostile to the player. Thalmor Agents, like all NPC enemies, are weak to poison damage. They resist slashing, fire, and shock damage. Thalmor Agents use an enchanted short sword that deals slashing and shock damage. Although they have no shield with them, they can use the sword to poorly block attacks. Besides their sword, they also use both spells and abilities to aid them in battle, mostly focused on dealing shock damage.
Thalmor Intro Family
|Thalmor Agent||Min||1||1||240||300||300||10||Lightning Bolt (3)
|Quick Strikes (1)
Dodging Strike (1)
- Thalmor Assassin
- Thalmor Justiciar
- Thalmor Enforcer
- Thalmor Spellsword
- Thalmor Champion
- Thalmor Inquisitor
- Thalmor Examiner
- Thalmor Prosecutor
Like Father, Like Son
One Thalmor agent is spoken to outside the cave:
- "This place is locked down. We are apprehending a heretic. Move along."
You have two options to respond with, the first being:
- I'm here to rescue the heretic. From you.
- "So you're the one I was warned about..."
The other is:
- Who's this heretic?
- "That is none of your business."
- It is my business. Do I have to beat it out of you?
- "You'll get nothing from me but my blades, scoundrel."
There is another Thalmor agent who will talk to you further in the cave, their dialogue depends on the status of the Thalmor questline.
If you have killed Aranande:
- "I remember you... Aranande was suspicious of you. Now she and her unit have gone missing. I assume you're to blame?"
- They found out I was a Blade. So I killed them.
- "Bastard! So you really were the Blade... Your head will make a fine trophy."
- They tried to arrest me for nothing. I fought back.
- "No one kills a Justiciar and gets away with it. You have breathed your last."
If you are still doing the Thalmor questline:
- "I know you... you're assisting Aranande. You're here to help our target escape! I knew you were false."
- I'll spare you if you promise not to tell her.
- "I won't need to if you're already dead."
- You won't live to tell anyone.
- "An impudent boast. You will regret crossing us."
If you helped Aranande:
- "I remember you... You helped Aranande track down that old Blade, Henrik. What are you doing here?"
- I'm here to rescue his son.
- "So sentimental. You'll see it serves no purpose. We will prevail."
- I was the Blade. Now you'll die for him.
- "Fighting for a dead man and for a dying empire. How pitiful."
Further in the cave, the lead Thalmor Justiciar will speak to you:
- "Curse these halls! You... I thought you might be here. I know of you from Aranande's reports. She was foolish to trust you. We were setting a trap for you, but did not expect these Daedra. I should have given more credit to the fanatics of a false god. Now you have slain my fellows who were beset by Daedra, and you will die with them."