- The Troll Hunter: Hunt down more trolls, including their mother.
- The Lair of the Sorcerer-King: Find the Sorcerer-King's lair.
The Troll Hunter
- "I need someone like you to help me, Warrior.
My land has been so infested by trolls I can no longer work it.
We've tried offering them food, but nothing will satisfy their bloodlust.
Can you please get rid of these monsters for us?"
- I'm too busy right now.
- "I understand, trolls are pretty scary…"
- Sure, I can do it.
- "It is true what they say, you are indeed a brave hero."
If spoken to after refusing the quest:
- "Can you please get rid of these monsters for us?"
If spoken to after accepting the quest:
- "Any luck with those trolls?"
- I'm working on it.
- "Ok, great, let me know when it's done!"
- Any ideas on how to beat these monsters?
- "I heard they're afraid of fire, maybe that'll help?"
After the related quest is complete:
- "No new troll sightings so far… I'll let you know if they come back."
When taking the quest for a second time, the introduction will be different but the rest of the dialogue is the same:
- "Unfortunately we need your services again... it seems the trolls have returned to our land."
When taking the quest for a third time, the introduction will be different but the rest of the dialogue is the same:
- "I feel embarrassed just to talk about it, but...the trolls have come back. Can you please get rid of these monsters for me?"
The Lair of the Sorcerer-King
- "You look concerned… what's on your mind?"
- Trying to figure out where undead are coming from.
- "Have you checked out Hangman's Wood? It's rumored to be haunted.
Anyway, if I was trying to find the undead, that'd be the first place I'd look."
If spoken to again:
- What was the name of that haunted place again?
- "Hangman's Wood. It's about two days' march north."
- "Hi there!
The name's Constantia Galena. You look a bit familiar… have we met before?"
- I grew up around here, actually.
- "Right, I recognize you, you're <name>. Welcome back!"
- I don't think so.
- "Ah well. Enjoy your stay in our town!"