Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
Morrowind Main Quest Walkthrough
19 February 2011
The main quest walkthrough is finished, although I may still go through and create better maps. Feel free to
Send Me any corrections or suggestions on the walkthrough.
Notes on Quest Walkthroughs
- Prerequisite Quest: Any quest that needs to be perviously performed. Note that
there are some quests that can be done in any order and will be noted as such.
- Next Quest: The next quest which follows after the current one. Again, some
quests can be done in an arbitrary order, not nessecarily in the order given in the walkthrough.
- Location: The various locations that the quest takes place in.
- Minimum Level: The lowest possible level that you can complete the quest at. Some
quests have level restrictions imposed by the game.
- Recommended Level: The reccommeded level to do the quest. This value was obtained
from the point of a Redguard Warrior and other classes may need to be higher to achieve success.
- Required Items: Any items or spells that are nessecary to complete the quest.
- Suggested Items: Any items or spells that are helpful, but not required, to perform the quest.
Often having these items will result in extra loot and items.
- Difficulty: A general degree of quest difficulty taking into account the kinds of
battles, amount of travelling, and dialogue choices.
Quest Map (click on a topic below to jump to walkthrough)
Quest Map (click on a topic above to jump to walkthrough)
|Caius Cosades Quests
- 1. Starting Out - 19 February 2011
- Starting out on the main quest from character creation.
- 2. Arkngthand, Dwemer Ruins - 19 February 2011
- Your first assignment from Caius in Balmora to retrieve some information on two secret cults.
- 3. Andrano Ancestral Vault - 19 February 2011
- Another small errand for Caius has you running for a local tomb.
- 4. Travel to Vivec - 19 February 2011
- Yet another fact finding mission for Caius has you running all over Vivec this time.
- 5. Ashlander Informant - 19 February 2011
- A short trip to Ald'ruhn to gather some information from an Ashlander merchant.
- 6. Urshilaku Camp - 19 February 2011
- Travel to the Northern coast to find out more about the Nerevarine Prophecy and how it relates to you.
- 7. Sixth House Base - 19 February 2011
- Caius asks you to dispose of a Sixth House base recently discovered near Gnaar Mok.
- 8. Curing the Corprus - 19 February 2011
- The last quest got you the dreaded Corprus disease, now you must find a way to cure it.
- 9. Rescuing Milo - 19 February 2011
- Caius has left and has sent you off to find Mehra Milo once again in Vivec.
|Third, Forth, and Fifth Trial Quests
- 10. The Third Trial - 19 February 2011
- You visit the Urshilaku Camp once again and must complete the Third Trial of the prophecy.
- 11. Ahemmusa Tribe - 19 February 2011
- 12. Zainab Tribe - 19 February 2011
- 13. Erabenimsun Tribe - 19 February 2011
- To satisfy the forth trial you travel to the three Ashlander Camps and have them to
recognize you as the Nerevarine. The exact order you do the tribes in is not important.
- 14. House Redoran - 19 February 2011
- 15. House Hlaalu - 19 February 2011
- 16. House Telvanni - 19 February 2011
- Visit to the three Great Houses and have them pronounce you as their Hortator.
The exact order you do the houses in is not important.
|End Game Quests
- 17. Meet Vivec - 19 February 2011
- Make the arrangements to meet the god Vivec and receive the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- 18. Ash Vampires - 19 February 2011
- Destroy the seven Ash Vampires to weaken Dagoth Ur and receive powerful magic items to aid you in your assault.
- 19. Keening Artifact - 19 February 2011
- Acquire the magical short blade needed to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- 20. Sunder Artifact - 19 February 2011
- Acquire the magical hammer needed to defeat Dagoth Ur.
- 21. Assault Dagoth Ur - 19 February 2011
- Your final assault on Dagoth Ur's Citadel to destroy the god of the Sixth House.
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:40
and has been accessed
( /morrow/quest/mq_main.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.