Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
Morrowind - Main Quest: Keening
19 February 2011
||Levitate, Open lock (20)
||Medium, Ash Vampire
- Enter the Citadel of Ordrosal (26300,60943), South East of Dagoth's Ur Citadel in the crater of the Red Mountain.
- Kill the Ash Vampire Dagoth Odres in the main chamber to the North.
- Take Odres' key and magic item.
- Use the key to open the tower where the Keening Artifact is found.
Continue on with the Sunder Artifact portion of the main quest or
return to the Main Quest page.
- Odrosal Citadel
- Once you've talked to Vivec about the plan to defeat Dagoth Ur, the location of the Keening Artifact
should be mark on your in-game map, the Citadel of Odrosal, just South East of Dagoth Ur's Citadel
in the center of the island (named as the Dwemer Training Academy).
- Dagoth Odres
- The forth Ash Vampire, Dagoth Odres is in the main chamber to the North and has a magic item which
you should take, as well as the key to the tower.
- The Keening Short Sword is found in the tower. Overall, the citadel is small and doesn't hold
too much other than some gems and Dwemer weapons. Note that Keening is a Short Blade, so if you
don't have a good Short Blade skill, run to a town and get it trained up as high as you can.
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Saturday, 19 February 2011, at 09:55:40
and has been accessed
( /morrow/quest/mq_keening.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.