Note: This page has been moved to the new UESP-Wiki. The same content, just a different presentation.|
This page very likely contains outdated information (last updated in 2005).
Quick Morrowind Information
15 February 2011
This page provides all the basic preview information about Morrowind at a quick glance as well
as giving links to the best sites for more information. Please feel free to Send Me
any updated information, comments or suggestions.
- Title: The Elder Scrolls Chapter III: Morrowind (sequel to Chapter II: Daggerfall)
- Genre: Role Playing Game (RPG)
- Produced by: Bethesda
- Release Date: May 2002
- Status: RELEASED!
- Format: 1st Person Perspective (Maybe 3rd Person as well)
- Display: 3D, designed for high end T&L 3D cards at end of 2001 (GEForce3 is typically mentioned)
- System Requirements: Win ME/98 (128 MB RAM), Win XP/2000 (256 MB RAM),
500 MHz Intel Pentium III, Celeron, or AMD Athlon processor, 8x CD/DVD-ROM Drive, 1 GB free hard disk space,
Windows swapfile, DirectX 8.1 (included), 32MB Direct3D Compatible video card and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver,
DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card, Keyboard, Mouse
- Recommended System: 800 MHz or faster Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor,
256 MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce2 GTS, or ATI Radeon 7500 or faster video card.
- Gameplay: Complete open end system allows you to do whatever you wish. Follow
the main quest or many side quests, join and advance in guilds or just explore the land.
- Editor: The game will come with the Elder Scrolls Construction Set which is
the same game editor which the developers are using to create most of the game. The editor is
easy to learn and uses drag-and-drop techniques to allow easy creation and addition of custom plug-ins.
- Graphics: Concept art and
many Screenshots have been released.
- Sound: No sound or music files yet released
- Movies: 7 Movies can be found at the Official Site.
- Demo: No demo yet released although one may be released at some later point (uncertain).
- Forum: Check out the official Morrowind Forum at Bethesda.
- Website: www.morrowind.com has preview information,
links and an offical forum.
- FAQ: No official FAQ yet but an excellent unofficial FAQ is available at
- Previews: Many previews of the game have been written by game magazines
(both online and newstand). Check the official site for the latest.
- Official: www.morrowind.com
- Unofficial FAQ: Destination Morrowind
this document for printing (some pages may not display properly).
If you have any problems, suggestions or comments on this page or website, please
feel free to use the Contact Form to send
a message to the WebMaster.
This document was last modified on: Tuesday, 15 February 2011, at 20:29:28
and has been accessed
( /morrow/preview/mwquick.shtml ).
Please note that this site is Completely Unofficial and is in no way connected to Bethesda softworks or
Zenimax. Bethesda Softworks, Battlespire, XnGine, Morrowind, Redguard, Daggerfall, Arena and The Elder Scrolls are trademarks
of Media Technology Limited, Copyright © 1994-2001 Media Technology Limited.