Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the fourth part of The Elder Scrolls series and its expansions
Topic locked

Mannimarco Glitch/SI glitch?

Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:54 pm

Ugh! I've looked everywhere in the wiki so i thought i'd post my problem so i could get feedback from you guys...
I seem to have gotten to a point where the last mages' guild quest won't advance. I get up to mannimarco and he goes on his dialogue, starts attacking me, but the bony fence does not come up and i cannot hit him back. This is driving me nuts! I thought maybe it was something on the SI expansion pack disc (i'm running off PS3) so I switched back to the regular Oblivion disc and it's still a no go. And, of course, switching back to the SI disc led to the loss of all the ongoing SI quests, which none will advance either. It was stupid to switch, I know, but is there anything I can do? My SI completed quests are still there, but there is now nothing in my journal re: SI quests. :cry:
Any ideas?

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:01 pm

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:37 am

This has happened to me and I just cast breath underwater and swam with him behind. :D
I actually do that instead of hitting him now :)

Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:24 am

Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:43 pm

When I fought Mannimarco, he ended up getting impaled on one of his floor spike things...much to my amusement.

Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:57 pm

One time when I fought Mannimarco he didn't even paralyze me. He just stood there while I beat the crap out of him.
Topic locked