Switch to full style
A place to discuss and ask questions about the third part of The Elder Scrolls series and its expansions
Post a reply

What you suggest for daedric longbow enchantment?

Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:52 pm

What do you suggest for me on daedric longbow enchantment on use and constant?
My stats :

Re: What you suggest for daedric longbow enchantment?

Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Honestly, you're so overpowered already you don't have any weak spots to fill in, so just go wild. (Not trying to be an ass. You just are. Your guy is already way more powerful than any character I've beaten Morrowind and both expansions with.)

For my tastes, I wouldn't enchant a bow at all. I'd enchant an ebony ring with a constant Bound Bow spell, and just take it off/replace it when I needed to repair the bow. That's my personal preference, though. Might not fit your style, or might interfere with some of your resistances.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:36 pm

where i get EBONY ring (have not seen any ebony rings)?

Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:57 pm

An Exquisite Ring should do the job.

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 am

Constant Effect Bound Items only require 10 enchant points. An Exquisite Ring with 120 enchant points available would be overkill for this purpose, unless you're planning on adding additional enchantments while you're at it. A simple Expensive Ring with 15 enchant points would be more than enough.

Personally, I would look at putting the Bound Longbow on a different piece of equipment, depending on whether you're planning to use it as your main weapon or only occasionally. My Ranger character (who primarily relies on her bow) has CE Bound Longbow on her helm (along with an additional CE Restore Fatigue 1 pt. for good measure).

Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:22 pm

What else do you suggest to enchant deadric longbow. I have one with Night Eye 10 const. What other good enchantments there are for bows?

Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:56 pm

I want daedric bow enchanted with something NOT something enchanted with bound bow
Post a reply