Switch to full style
Be a part of the story - join a roleplay!
Post a reply

Tamrielic Adventures: Vol. 2

Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am

Last edited by Velvet LeChance on Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:57 pm, edited 28 times in total.

Re: Tamrielic Adventures: Vol. 2

Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:05 am

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Documentation

Heyo, this is now the documentation post. I'll be keeping track of and linking to the characters, chapters/acts/whatever, probably keep a short recap of important events and whatever else counts as documentation.

A synopsis of the plot so far can be found . (Thanks, Alarra!)

If you'd like to partake in the RP again and find your character designated here then just Pm me and I can work you back in.
Last edited by Baloth-Kul on Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:15 am, edited 8 times in total.

Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Last edited by Baloth-Kul on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 38 times in total.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 pm

That's rough, Mars. I wasn't very good at this stuff back then. And I'm unsubtle at best. I need to revamp that character so bad...

I'm not even that good at it now. Only when I have to be a moody teenaged girl. Which is kind of a narrow field of expertise.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:43 pm

If you wanna revamp, go ahead. I'll update the sheet in the OP for you.

Moody teenaged girls are complex beings. Teens have BIG FEELINGS. There's a lot to do with that.

Also, disregard what I said in my earlier post about not using this thread. Knock yourselves out.

Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Okay, then.

OHMIGAWD YAY Tamrielic Adventures!!!

I am soo excited by the prospect of this RP being active again. My first RP, ever. Still going. And, if we're lucky, it will have a nice boost of activity, be more like it was in those magical, hectic pages near the beginning and middle. So many memories!

Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:43 pm

I am hesitant about joining, but Eltee being excited gives me hope. Mars, can you calm my fears brought on by the unnamed apocalyptic RP that I spent a week crafting a character for only to have the thing never start?

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Yes.

This isn't an experiment like The End Of The World was, and I don't have to tailor plots and lore for it. I've been running this RP for nearly two years, and I have very exact ideas of where I want it to go story-wise. I just never got to take it there because there were only 4 players left. Players can also take things into their own hands if they're not happy with what I'm providing quest and/or setting-wise. On top of that, this RP doesn't need to start; it's been going on for a pretty long time.

Despite the fact that I have concrete ideas, this RP is much more flexible than TETW could ever be.

Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Thanks! :D

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Seriously can't wait for this to start up; I look forward to playing Valentia. ^^

Plus I like being in more than 1 RP when things start to slow down.

Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:25 pm

Updates to the OP. Added a new character for JV, as he doesn't feel like Aythu has much substance. She'll probably bite the dust pretty soon. Also changed the formatting for the character list a bit.

Union, I can't wait either. My baby RP will get fresh blood and I'm so excited :3

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 am

This sounds wonderful. I've really wanted an TES RP for some time now that actually seems like it'll go somewhere, so I'm in.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Im in as well. I can't wait for it to start. :D

Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:23 pm

I'm just going through character sheets and comparing them to Valentia and stuff. Seriously pumped for this.

I wonder what her interactions would be like, and I can't wait to find out! I could see her getting along with Llela and Per, perhaps. Or at least trying to.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:35 pm

Well I can't see Arellius getting on with anyone unless he wants something from them (money or sex, possibly both).

Also the reason I fitted almost a half of his life story into his backstory is that none of it is ever going to be said in the RP. Ever. I might have him vaguely hint at it but he'll never speak about his past outright. The backstory is there more for me to remember who he is if the RP goes on a long Hiatus and I forget.

No I don't have a computer (ATM) and I can't just put it in a Word document instead.

Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Llela and Per are easy folk to get along with, heh! ^.^

Oh, man. I am excited.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:48 am

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:08 pm

New character on the roster. TSO's new K.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:50 pm

I'll PM you my sheet soon. :I

Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:53 pm

If it's a chore, don't bother.

Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:32 pm

'nother character.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:03 am

Semi important OP update regarding PMs. Posting here as well:

Please submit any TA related PMs under one of the following subjects (sans quotes, obviously):

"TA" "TA2" "Tamrielic Adventures"

It'll save me a lot of folder pushing.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:45 am

Say, Mars...

Is there any prospective go date?

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:47 am

3rd anniversary, the 27th of April. Pretty sure I mentioned that somewhere in the post.

I guess I can improve the formatting.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 am

OP should be a little easier to read now.
Post a reply