Switch to full style
Stuck? Need Help? This Forum is for you!
Topic locked

In my time of need

Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:00 pm

In the quest, "in my time of need" i killed the redgaurd guy and all his men. We talked and i told him i was going to kill him so on. But for whatever reason when i go to talk to Saadia i get no option to tell her hes dead, in fact the little quest marker still hovers around his corpse. Am i missing something or is this just a bug?

Re: In my time of need

Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:57 pm

I think that the quest updated for me when the leader died. Sounds like a bug to me.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:52 am

figured, thanks though

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 am

Funny to see the different options with these quests.

That's what I really like about Skyrim. The choices you get te make.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:01 am

The thing I like and hate about this quest is that the PC will never know the truth, or who was telling it. There is absolutely no tangible evidence to be found in-game, whatsoever. It's all about the player using their own moral compass, which I love, but there is no facts to base this upon, which really gets to me, knowing I could have made the wrong decision.

Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:13 am

That's why I really like it. In real live it also happens that you don't know which choice is best, so you just have to follow your feeling. That's what I did in this quest and the comment of

Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am

Well, I wouldn't make a decision based on my gut alone if it concerned somebody's life or death, in real life, so I would have liked some evidence. Sure you could charge in and kill whoever without much though, going with your gut, or you could take the long route and actually get to the bottom of things. I love when we, the player, get to define the narrative, yes, but I don't know, it feels uncanny.
Topic locked