Switch to full style
The place to discuss movies, TV, games, etc
Topic locked

Saint's Row: The Third

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:39 am

Alright. I will own this game on Christmas. Now, let's discus, shall we?

Re: Saint's Row: The Third

Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:43 am

Gonna get it tomorrow. Can't wait to play it.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:02 am

I've always thought of this series as the comedic version of GTA.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:26 pm

Because it is.

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:52 pm

ive played the second saints row and i loved it!!! im gonna get the 3rd when the price drops abit because there is a more important game to play wink wink !

Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:56 pm

I have it played it I personally think Saints Row the third went overboard with the comedy and the gangs are so unbelievable the first one was the best in my opinion second one still cool then this one my advice wait until the price goes down

Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:34 pm

I don't get why people don't like all the crazy [&@%!]. I'm a fan of SR 2 and I will love SRTT but, that is your opinion, I guess.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:07 am

My brother picked it up, and I watch him while I'm doing my monotonous research papers.

It looked pretty funny, and he liked it. It's even got Sasha Grey in it, and other...interesting...cameos.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:43 pm

Like...

Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm

I've heard this game induces serious cases of b0ners...

Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Saints Row is a goofy game series. Personally I like how GTA 4 and Episodes from Liberty City were a lot more serious but still had some funny parts. I would like of GTA stayed with being more serious and i'm glad Saints Row also exists for the people who want that. That said I only played a little bit of Saints Row 2 and didn't really like it I rather GTA.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:41 pm

I played it. It's a good game, but I find it too much over the top. Just Cause 2 is as far as crazyness can go for me in videogames (and I loved JC2, btw). For people who like al the funny stuff I can imagine this game will be great. Another cool thing: the main bad guy is Belgian. n_n

Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 am

Can you make me a waffle?

Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:24 am

HE PUT A [&@%!] TIGER IN MY CAR!!!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:38 pm

I bought this for the Xbox but I want to return it and get it for the PS3 ( connection issues with Xbox) However I was kind of turned off by its cartoon look.

Wed May 02, 2012 7:31 pm

I personally enjoyed it, shame most of my friends have Xbox and I have PS3 so I couldn't play it co-op, damn shame considering the awkward conversations I could have with them over mic when I run around in my butt naked, fat, ginger brit :D.
Topic locked