please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that Second Era Bosmer immigrants to Auridon brought with them a tradition of mud-throwing to celebrate the New Life Festival?
- ... that the Bosmer people can invoke the Wild Hunt, turning themselves into a everchanging horde of feral, supernatural beasts?
- ... that, in Vivec's absence, the Ingenium was used to keep Baar Dau from crashing into Vivec City?
- ... that Meridia is believed to have originally been a Magna Ge, going by the name of Merid-Nunda?
- ... that Eyevea was a part of the Shivering Isles for thousands of years, because Shalidor traded it to Sheogorath for the Folium Discognitum?
- ... that the month of Morning Star was not present in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, most likely omitted by accident?
- ... that the First Era lasted 2920 years, the Second Era lasted 897 years, and the Third only lasted 433 years?
- ... that the Numidium was a giant Dwemer construct powered by the Heart of Lorkhan, and used by Tiber Septim to conquer all of Tamriel?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls: Arena is the only game in the main series in which there are no skills that can be learned?
- ... that the New Sheoth Graveyard gets a new tombstone with a unique inscription added whenever a citizen of New Sheoth dies?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.