please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that "The Elder Scrolls" didn't mean anything when it was chosen as the series title?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was the first game where an Elder Scroll finally made an appearance?
- ... that Orcs were not a playable race until The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind but rather just a type of monster?
- ... that Second Era Bosmer immigrants to Auridon brought with them a tradition of mud-throwing to celebrate the New Life Festival?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall is the only main Elder Scrolls game that gives the player multiple choices for the end of its main quest?
- ... that Imperials were not a distinct race until The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard?
- ... that the Psijic Order has removed their home isle of Artaeum from the world twice?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls: Arena was originally going to be played entirely in a single arena, hence the rather irrelevant title and original box art?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is the only main Elder Scrolls game in which the player cannot fast travel?
- ... that over 1,000 Non-Player Characters are defined in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.