please don't correct or change anything on my sandbox.
Did you know...
- ... that the Dawnguard was originally formed to contain the Jarl of Riften's vampire son sometime in the Second Era?
- ... that the Shivering Isles is split into two distinct regions: Mania, the lighthearted side of its ruler's madness, and Dementia, the darker side?
- ... that, in Vivec's absence, the Ingenium was used to keep Baar Dau from crashing into Vivec City?
- ... that the Skyrim town of Dawnstar was once besieged by Ice Tribes, because Governor Cyril Vinticae foolishly let a traitor infiltrate his court?
- ... that Necromancy is only illegal in the province of Morrowind?
- ... that reading Elder Scrolls will result in the reader eventually losing their eyesight?
- ... that the New Sheoth Graveyard gets a new tombstone with a unique inscription added whenever a citizen of New Sheoth dies?
- ... that mazte is beer local to Morrowind, brewed from fermented saltrice?
- ... that The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall was originally planned to be called The Elder Scrolls II: Mournhold, and was to be set in Morrowind?
- ... that Malacath was supposedly created when Boethiah ate the Altmeri ancestor spirit Trinimac?
dragons from lore.
Nafaalilargus= elf Servant ? (missing 'h' and one 'I'.) Fahliil= elf (missing 'a'.) Aar= Servant
Nafalilargus= elf servant ?
Nahfahlaar= for may ? fah= for aal= may
(not born a dragon) Tosh Raka= incomprehensible.