Tes3Mod talk:Better Bodies
Here's where we chat/argue about what goes on the page...
Style and Content
Here's some rules/suggestions for what goes in this article and how it should be formatted.
- List mods in alphabetical order by title.
- Clothing Mods
- Clothing/armor must be built around Better Bodies physique.
- Mod should be primarily a clothing mod. E.g. don't list Qarl's Underground, even if it does add new clothing.
- Please fill in the description (at least a little bit), and add a link to screen shots.
- If the mod is primarily by a single author, then please start the title with the author's name. E.g., instead of "Abandoned Drow Cave", use "Kalikut's Abandoned Drow Cave". If the mod is by multiple authors then just use the regular mod name. E.g. "Better Clothes."
- No WIPs please. The only exception to this is Better Clothes.
- If the armor is adult rated (e.g., some of Cenobite's armor), then out of common courtesy to those who might be offended:
- Don't add a link to an r-rated screenshot.
- Do add a warning in the description.
Very many broken links to be found here. --unsigned
- Yep. Feel free to fix them. I've done some mechanical fixes for tessource >> tesnexus, but that just reveals that some mods are no longer there. --Wrye 22:22, 6 October 2007 (EDT)
- All of CanadianIce's (screenshot and download) links seem to be broken except the photobucket screenshot ones. I'm working on marking/getting rid of said links. --188.8.131.52 11:45, 2 February 2010 (UTC)
The links at the pshyco dog website are broken so you cant download the mod with the installer. Also the one without the installer seems to not work because I have triend to install it several times and it hasnt worked.--Sep 16:24, 8 March 2008 (EST)
- Okay. So find working links and link to them. It is a wiki, you know. --Wrye 15:25, 10 March 2008 (EDT)
- I've added a link to the download on TESNexus. --Gaebrial 03:40, 11 March 2008 (EDT)
- The non-install version isn't broken you just need to move some of the files to different folders depending on if you want underwear or naked as it says in the readme. I wish Wrye Mash had scripted archives like OBMM. I'm surprised OBMM hasn't been ported to Morrowind, or that some of its haven't features been adopted by Wrye Mash. Sigil 00:42, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
I marked some dead links and deleted some screenshots that no longer work. I also found some more screenshots/mods that had nudity and I marked them. Destroyer012 13:23, 18 September 2008 (EDT)
Don't Link to Downloads that Circumvent Author's Signup Requirements
I've just reverted a number of added links by User:Tiredofforcedsignupsandbeingspammed. A brief explanation: Essentially, all popular mod download sites (e.g. TesNexus, Planet Elder Scrolls, etc.) require a signup of some sort. Such signup processes protects the download sites from various types of abuses (e.g. bandwidth attacks). Considering what players get for free, an easy signup process should not be considered an unbearable burden.
Aside from the major sites, there are a few mods whose access is more complicated then a simple signup (e.g. sign up for a forum, request a download, etc.). While this is bit more involved, it is also well within the author's perogative and should be respected here at UESP. Again, if you don't like these additional restrictions, then don't download the mod.
So... Downloads (and image uploads) that exist to bypass the mod author's signup requirments (however annoying) should not be linked to from UESP.
In the case at hand (additional links to downloads and images for Better Bodies), the name of the editor and timing pretty strongly suggest that the added download links are intended to bypass author requirements. If I've made an error, and the links that I removed are in fact to legitimate downloads, I apologize in advance for the error. However, given the way and location that they were added, some pretty clear evidence of authorial acceptance will need to be presented to prove that.
--Wrye 03:56, 1 September 2009 (UTC)
I'm just getting back into MW for the first time in four/five years, and I was perusing the page to check up on some of the BB releases since then. I noticed a lot of dead links, some of them even pointing to Morrowind Summit (now Planet Elder Scrolls). Considering the age of the game, keeping totally up-to-date with things may not be a good route at this point, but perhaps there should be a clean up/relinking of the items that are already here? LordHaHa 20:43, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
- Yes there should be a major relinking/clean up.--TheAlbinoOrc 23:33, 8 March 2010 (UTC)
Could someone please explain me how to uninstall the 2.2 version of this mod (better bodies)? Thanks184.108.40.206 10:41, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
PES requires you to pay so I don't go there some broken links. I use TES NEXUS. some are broken. cenobite has his own page amazon tops armor is double powerful over any other armor but has this black area in belly section on inventory screen Mrp8196 20:20, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
Is "eyren's robes" the latest version?
When my PC was equipped the no sleeves rove, her arms turned black! I think it's something wrong. The texture file "empty_sleeves.dds" has error? If there are the latest version or patch, PLEASE tell me! DaedraKitty (talk) 12:27, 29 January 2017 (UTC)