- Talk to Silniel the Maven to discover a serious shortage.
- Liberate some brandy from a rival.
- Return the brandy to Silniel.
Silniel the Maven will tell you that the Howling Noose is running low on Cyrodiilic Brandy and that she would like you to procure a supply from the rival tavern, The Queen's Cutlass.
The Cutlass keeps its drinks in an unguarded cellar so the only difficult part is working out which crate contains the brandy. Silniel wants all five bottles that can be found in the cellar. Simply take them from the crate and return to the Howling Noose.
Talk to Silniel again and hand over the brandy. She lets the publican of the Noose know about your endeavors to ensure cheaper prices in the future.
- Each time you refuse to hand over the brandy, Silniel's disposition towards you drops by ten points.
- The "reward" for the quest consists of a 20 point boost in Cornelius Sympsus' disposition towards you and a drop in his Mercantile skill of 30 points. Together, these should result in much cheaper goods.
The following Quest_ID and Index codes can be used with the
Journal Console command to manually update the quest to a certain point.
|Cyrodiilic Brandy (TR_m1_TG_Cyrodiilic Brandy)
||Silniel the Maven asked me to get five bottles of Cyrodiilic brandy for the Howling Noose cupboards. I should be able to find some in the wine cellar at the Queen's Cutlass.
||I brought five bottles of Cyrodiilic brandy to Silniel the Maven. She said she'd talk to Cornelius, the publican, about giving me a discount on my drinks in the future.