|The wiki is reserved for verifiable facts only, and this talk page should only be used to discuss the contents of the article itself.
Please keep all speculation, wishlists, etc. restricted to the forums.
Any content of this sort will be removed promptly.
UESP Skyrim Forum
Official Bethesda Skyrim Forum
|Archive 1: Jan 2011 - Mar 2011|
|Archive 2: Apr 2011 - May 2011|
|Archive 3: Jun 2011 - Aug 2011|
|Archive 4: Sep 2011|
|Archive 5: Oct 2011|
|Archive 6: Nov 2011|
|Archive 7: Dec 2011-Mar 2012|
- 1 Link to lairs
- 2 Dawnguard
- 3 Playstyle page
- 4 Section for ini parameters
- 5 fall of space core
- 6 where is danwguard under skyrim branch?
- 7 The Ending (No Spoilers)
- 8 drm-free skyrim
- 9 hey
- 10 Some questions
- 11 Companions Side Quests
- 12 Destroy the Dark brotherhood!- Cicero
- 13 Mass Enchanting
- 14 Dawnguard as a sub-section on the main UESP page
- 15 What's wrong with Skyrim:Places?
- 16 Why is Hearthfire in a subsection of Skyrim?
- 17 Link to People vs. NPCs
- 18 Windhelm Guards
- 19 Dragons
- 20 Master Guide
- 21 im a werewolf in skyrim
- 22 Thanks.
- 23 Lost a location. Can't remember where it is.
- 24 Bug sections
- 25 Oghma Infinium Bookshelf/Chest exploit not working.
- 26 About Skyrim Legendary Edition
- 27 Roleplaying?
- 28 Dovahkiin can be any gender
- 29 Unofficial but highly recomended mods
- 30 Days are counted as an werewolf error
- 31 Plug-ins -> Add-ons
- 32 How to talk with NPC's ...?
- 33 Riverwood Skyrim Reference
- 34 Fancy Steel Greatsword
- 35 Weirdness is happening...
- 36 Special Edition box art
- 37 Remastered Edition Discussion
- 38 Cant save! detele okb of memory?
Link to lairs
Where is the link to lairs, ie warlock dragon bandits and the like? I find it from time to time, although click the link to places and npcs i always go around in circles. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 19 April 2012
- Here is a link to general NPC's found in-game: People. Here is the link to general places in-game: Places, and here's a link to NPC's (where you can find hostile NPC's such as bandits etc: NPCs#Generic NPCs. Hope this helps with the confusion. Helenaannevalentine 01:06, 19 April 2012 (UTC)
Someone should start a link in the side menu with all the games for the major expansion. AlphaArgonian182 20:46, 20 May 2012 (UTC)
- I think we should wait until it's out. We don't know if it'll be just the size of Knights of the Nine. We have been told some things about the size (that it'll be in-between the sizes of KotN and SI, I think), but it'll be better to see it or wait until we have more details. TR, BM, and SI added new large areas; KotN didn't; Dawnguard, we have no idea yet. I don't think it would hurt to wait on a decision, either. Vely►Talk►Email 15:01, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- It adds two new huge areas: Soul cairn and Forgotten vale. 22.214.171.124 01:00, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
I suggest we start a Skyrim:Playstyle page. A page detailing playstyles from the skirmisher to the battlemage. SFK363 15:23, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- Generally these guides belong in user space (User:PsijicOrder/Skyrim Roleplaying Ideas is a good place) until they are of a high-enough quality to make an official article out of. Plus, creating the page is the easy part - you have to write the content for it, which takes a lot of work. You can flesh out the page and subpages of the article I just linked to, or you could create one in a sandbox (click the red link to create the sandbox). I'm not opposed to the idea, but we need a well-written page to work off of. • JATalk 16:33, 24 May 2012 (UTC)
- What's to base off? Your mind. Think of playstyles. Take the classes from Oblivion, for a great example. Or you can find information on the Elder Scrolls Wiki. SFK363 07:06, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
- We have similar for Oblivion. This page details general roleplaying tips that apply to just about any type of character. This one has links to various categories of roleplaying that contain user pages, and this category contains all links in those subcategories. There's already information on PsijicOrder's page, yes, but as Jak said, we'll need a well-written page. Vely►Talk►Email 15:23, 25 May 2012 (UTC)
Section for ini parameters
Shouldn't there be a section for all the ini settings in SkyrimPrefs.ini and Skyrim.ini, to serve as a reference guide when players work on these files to tweak the game? Such a page would list all the available ini parameters with description of what they do and how the affect the game in term of visuals and performance.
The wiki has technical information on far more complex topics related to the game (such as the save file format), so I don't see why we shouldn't have a thourough section of a more common topic that concerns many Skyrim players. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 01:44 on 8 June 2012
- Have you seen Skyrim:Ini_Settings? It's a very short page but links to Oblivion:Ini_Settings as "most of the ini structure of Skyrim.ini is similar to that of Oblivion's Oblivion.ini" ABCface◥ 01:57, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
fall of space core
shouldn't the fall of the space care vol 1 and high res texture pack be included in the "official plugins" bit? all i see there is dawnguard. Trevor1324 21:20, 27 June 2012 (UTC)
- Well, that link provides info on the other two as well, and since they're relatively small, I'm not sure separate sublinks are necessary. I've changed the summary on the Official Plug-Ins line a little bit so it matches the way the Oblivion page did things with KotN. ABCface◥ 21:55, 16 July 2012 (UTC)
where is danwguard under skyrim branch?
- I could be wrong, but I believe Dawnguard is not listed underneath Skyrim for the same reason Knights of the Nine is not listed under Oblivion; it's new content, but it's not a new realm. --Negativeiamacapsicle 13:12, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
The Ending (No Spoilers)
Is The end of Skyrim is a definite end like Fallout 3 or can you play afterwards like Oblivion?Gunbeard 15:22, 22 July 2012 (UTC)Gunbeard
- It's the same as Oblivion. The main quest ends and the game continues. The Silencer speaksTalk 15:30, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
Hi I just got a new PC for school that can actually play games. I want to try out skyrim but I refuse to use steam in any way. Where can I buy the game without steam? Thank you. 188.8.131.52 02:45, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, Skyrim uses Steamworks and can't be played without it. Your only legal alternative is to buy it for the PS3 or Xbox360. Of course, we don't allow discussion of illegal channels to acquire the games, so you won't get any help for that here. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I'm not that great of a Steam fan either (regardless of what my game collection says). --AKB Talk Cont Mail 02:51, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Hi and thanks for the info. Maybe I'll get it for ps3 in the future but I hear ps3's version is really unstable. Plus no dawnguard, sadface. 184.108.40.206 18:11, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
Please undelete my message here. Thanks. 220.127.116.11 18:09, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
When i fire a fireball into shallow water a small iceberg appears is this a glitch or what. Also does anyone know if dawnguard will come out on disk! 18.104.22.168 08:18, 5 August 2012 (UTC)
- Sounds like a glitch, and I really, really doubt that Bethesda would release something called "downloadable content" as anything but a download. --XyzzyTalk 14:09, 6 August 2012 (UTC)
- You would download it from the disc. But I think the era of those types of dlcs is over. It's Live or Steam for now.--Br3admax 14:48, 6 August 2012 (UTC)
Companions Side Quests
Destroy the Dark brotherhood!- Cicero
I've done the "Destroy The Dark Brotherhood" quest and I was wondering if I can find Cicero, even though I've Destoryed the Dark Brotherhood? Thanks. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 07:16 on 19 August 2012
- Cicero disappears from the game as soon as you kill Astrid. Using
player.movetowith all 3 of his refIDs simply moves you to the location where he would be found in his 3 forms during the DB questline, but he is not there. --XyzzyTalk 15:51, 19 August 2012 (UTC)
Is it possible to enchant more than one item at a time? Or maybe create a named item that we can enchant over and over again like we could in Oblivion?Snodgrass96558 03:53, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
- No, you can only enchant one item at a time. However, once you disenchant an item for its enchantment property, you may enchant other items using that same property if you wish to do so. See here for more specific information on enchanting items in Skyrim. Hope this helps :) Helenaannevalentine 03:59, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
- Darn! I was thinking about creating a "dragon fang", "Blood horker" armor and other enchanted items named after specific foes by just renaming common items. Doing 30 or more of these items one at a time is daunting though! Not to mention I've noticed even though they have the same name, item, enchantment and enchantment level they are not stacking. For some reason the game is treating each enchanted item as if it is unique. Hmmm....maybe I will have to learn how to mod.— Unsigned comment by Snodgrass96558 (talk • contribs) at 17:23 on 31 August 2012 (UTC)
- You can rename items from their standard item name (eg: a gold emerald ring can be enchanted for example with Fortify Magicka, and you could rename it to something like "Ring of Magnus"). But I'm afraid you can't enchant more than one item at a time, sorry. Helenaannevalentine 04:33, 31 August 2012 (UTC)
- The stacking issue you mentioned can be resolved by putting the items into a container (barrel, chest, etc). Any identical items will "stack" there, then remove them and they should stack in your inventory. Note that enchanting an item does not remove the stolen flag, so stolen items that you enchant will not be considered "identical" to non-stolen enchanted items. Hope this helps. Minotaur (talk) 11:08, 6 November 2014 (GMT)
Dawnguard as a sub-section on the main UESP page
Seeing as Shivering Isles is a major official plug-in for Oblivion, and Tribunal and Bloodmoon are for Morrowind ... shouldn't Dawnguard appear as a sub-section to Skyrim on the main UESP page? Currently, one has to click on "Skyrim" and look for it. --Trep35 02:18, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
- Dawnguard is smaller than all three of those. We've discussed this before, and decided that Dawnguard was not big enough to deserve its own namespace. It's pretty much a larger version of Knights of the Nine, which you don't see on the side bar. • JAT 02:26, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
- Understand. I would respectfully disagree, Mr. Jak_Atackka. Of course, if the community at large feels that way, so it is. I feel that even if KoTN is smaller as DLC, it and Dawnguard still warrant the level of an expansion, unlike say the Orrery or Mehrune's Razor plug-in, which are clearly cosmetic toys. Dawnguard adds a major new quest-line, NPCs, places etc and Bethesda markets it with the same level and price as they did SI as the first major add-on to Oblivion. Granted, it doesn't introduce a whole new continent, but still... Just my two cents.--Trep35 05:37, 2 September 2012 (UTC)
What's wrong with Skyrim:Places?
- I'm seeing the same thing. It may have had something to do with the wiki update... The issue probably needs to be added to this discussion. — ABCface◥ 08:15, 4 September 2012 (EDT)
- Just popped in and saw this. I get this issue with the UESP's main page also. I get this message coming up on my Google Chrome browser:
Server error The website encountered an error while retrieving http://uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly. Here are some suggestions: Reload this webpage later. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.
Why is Hearthfire in a subsection of Skyrim?
- It was added to improve site navigation while the DLC is in the public eye. Also see the Community Portal section on this. The Silencer (talk) 14:26, 6 September 2012 (EDT)
Link to People vs. NPCs
I killed ALL the guards in Windhelm including all three jailers without incurring any bounty, but after more than 30 days, there are still no guards in Windhelm. Why haven't they respawned yet? Will they ever respawn? What should I do to get them back? — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 14:29 on 2 December 2012 (GMT)
- I would recommend you reload to before you eradicated the entire garrison. That is always the best option for what to do when you've gone on a rampage. As for why they haven't respawned, I opened up the CK and discovered that none of the Windhelm guards are ever sent to respawn, odd since most guards respawn. They're dead for good in your current save. If you're on the pc, you resurrect them with the console, but that's about it for options. --AKB Talk Cont Mail 14:29, 2 December 2012 (GMT)
Should we put a link to the dragon page somewhere such as world information or gameplay information? I just think it would help new visitors or members to find an easy way to the dragon page. And also dragons are pretty much the entire story so wouldn't it make sense to add them to the Skyrim page? - Cheezytrousers (talk) 03:43, 5 January 2013 (GMT)
Hey; long time visitor and occasional hint giver. Given that the Dlc for the playstation is finally coming out I started a new account on skyrim, on the master difficulty. I looked on various sites, but none have a good collection of hints, tips, quest timings, and most prevela t skills for the master difficulty. While not exactly necessary, it would be fantastic to use as a reference. Covering things like making the most out of your resources, (food, perks, magicka), utilizing different tactics (illusion and sneak for crowd control and sneak attacks, conjuration and archery allowing you to summon heavy armoured units and attack from behind), the importance of synergy in all aspects. If this can get done, that would be wonderful for all users, even old grizzly players like myself.— Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 18:21 on 1 February 2013
- Such a master guide (overall walkthrough) would generate a lot of discussion and could be a lot of work (if it would be detailed). When I play Skyrim, I like to review how I got to a certain point in the game, to gain insight and replay parts that can be improved. For this reason, I made (intended for private use) a Skyrim walkthrough. If there's a market for an overall walkthrough, I would be willing to share my knowledge and contribute to such a page.
- Curious man (talk) 17:31, 20 September 2013 (GMT)
im a werewolf in skyrim
um im a werewolf in skyrim and every time i feed i kill someone, well i have killed half of the people already and whenever i go to a town they try to kill me even in human form... what do i do? — Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 13:03 on 12 February 2013
- Starting a new game is probably your best option at this point. --Xyzzy Talk 14:16, 12 February 2013 (GMT)
Lost a location. Can't remember where it is.
I found cave earlier on in the game with bandits and a really deep pool with bodies floating in it. At the time, I didn't have water breathing, but now I do. For the life of me I can't find it again. I have gone back to just about every cave on my map (I'm level 51) and I can't find it.
220.127.116.11 19:39, 17 March 2013 (GMT)Bruce K.
- I believe this belongs to the forums where you quite possibly will get help with this kind of question. The Wiki is for general documentation and not individual help as such. —MortenOSlash (talk) 19:59, 17 March 2013 (GMT)
- Although the forums is definitely the best place for gameplay questions, we haven't discouraged people from asking them on talk pages. The best place to ask general questions like this on the wiki is the Reference Desk. That being said, your description doesn't ring a bell with me. --Xyzzy Talk 22:38, 17 March 2013 (GMT)
Should someone go about adding the console symbols to all the bugs sections. Oblivion has them and it would be nice to know what bugs ocurr on which consoles. (Lordofmagicvoldemort (talk) 05:08, 2 April 2013 (GMT))
- Bugs that have only been seen on one or two platforms should already have an icon(s) showing which one(s) they have been seen on. If there are no icons in front of the bug, that means that it has been seen on all three platforms. You should only add an icon if it only has one listed and you have personally experienced it on a second platform. --Xyzzy Talk 15:55, 13 April 2013 (GMT)
Oghma Infinium Bookshelf/Chest exploit not working.
All I get are the pictures but no selection of branches.
I know the exploit, I've done it correctly, did Bethesda tweak with it? I have the book with me but it gives no menu of the branches. I only read it once (following the exploit of course). — Unsigned comment by KindaOne (talk • contribs) at 13:55 on 13 April 2013
- Yes, they finally removed any chance of it working in the latest patch (1.9). Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 13:58, 13 April 2013 (GMT)
About Skyrim Legendary Edition
Do you think Skyrim Legendary Edition will release in Japan and New Zealand? I know tht Skyrim is also available in Japanese, and I think New Zealand is close to Australia. --EmperorZurg454 (talk) 00:01, 13 May 2013 (GMT)
- Bethesda has only announced the releases for North America and European territories. — ABCface◥ 15:53, 10 June 2013 (GMT)
I was wondering if anyone had a role-playing guide for Skyrim in the works? I recently stumbled across the one for Oblivion and found it to be quite the read. I occasionally indulge in RP myself and would love to see how fellow users make their play-through's more attuned to role-playing. Attributes (talk) 22:49, 26 May 2013 (GMT)
- Check out the this set of pages. However, roleplay discussion should be confined to the forums. Vely►t►e 23:03, 26 May 2013 (GMT) for roleplay things. In addition, you may read
Dovahkiin can be any gender
So I'm more than a little perturbed that they are referred to by he/him/his pronouns in this article. YES, it matters, because using he/him/his pronouns means that male is considered default, which means that anyone not male is other, out of place, etc. Please switch it to "their", not "his". Thank you. — Unsigned comment by 18.104.22.168 (talk) at 13:45 on 4 June 2013
- The protagonist is very commonly referred to by the male pronoun (see here for a similar discussion). "Their" is grammatically incorrect, and "his or her" / "he or she" gets unnecessarily wordy. It also just so happens that male is the default in Skyrim (the premade character "Prisoner" is a male Nord). In other words, I think the one gender-specific pronoun used on this page is just fine as-is ;). ⇠eshetalk 18:59, 4 June 2013 (GMT)
Unofficial but highly recomended mods
I was wondering if the Hints or the First Time Players section (I'd favor the latter) should contain readily accessible information about a selected few mods (or a link to a page, like "Recommended mods" where the followings can be contained), that enhance gameplay, fix missing features, but do not change anything else whatsoever. I know that the Tes5Mod section contains e.g. the Unofficial Patches, but somehow it is twisted, as there is no actual link eg. from the Tes5Mod:Mods to the "fan made mods". The reason why I post this here and not on the respective pages is that I don't want to make a double post ^.^
My point is that new players who visit this site looking for information, should stumble upon these easily, with links. Now I do know, that this site is independent in the sense that it does not favor one mod over the others, (Altough I would like to use either Steam Workshop or Skyrim Nexus links) and the mods section has clear orders how to put a mod there, but it's kinda deserted, and even if the pages were to be created, first time users would probably not start looking in the Tes5Mod section. I would gladly create these sections, it is not a big deal, but I would like to have the input of fellow users on this matter. The pages would contain basic information about why these mods are recommended, and what they enable you to do. Nice, short and clean - I don't want to write reviews, just plain information on functionality and why they might want to use these.
Allow me to line up the ones I was thinking about and to explain why. Also I will give a short description of what they enable the user to do (which should be a bit more in depth on the page, but not more than 10-20 lines per mod).
- Unofficial Mods -> Pretty self explanatory, it is simply a must for any player, IMHO. (Better Dialogue Controls should also be added here, as misclicking is annoying and this pretty much fixes the problem reliably).
- They enable the player to play the game as bug free as it gets, the way the developers meant it to be.
- SkyUI -> Altough the game can be played with the original user interface very well, but this one adds depth to the game, while it has virtually no competitors (which is also a case with the unofficial patches).
- It gives the player a clear look of his belongings, and more control over several menus. Also, it displays useful active effect information.
- Hotkeys -> Skyrim (as other Bethesda games) all have a - forgive the harshness - terrible hotkey system, especially with dual wielding in mind. Altough SkyUI with the new favorites menu fixes some of the problems, a nicely configurable hotkey mod is still required, especially with mage characters. Here, I would only consider SKSE mods, as they generally work well with SkyUI, for which SKSE is needed anyways. My personal favorite and first recommendation would be More Hotkeys Please (MHP), as I have personally tested that mod extensively (still using it), and it is the most endorsed hotkey mod on the Nexus. Because I have been involved in the bug hunting of this mod, I'm a bit biased towards it, but also, as such, I can vouch for it, and it has a neat MCM config menu. However, there could be other choices (less complex hotkey mods, etc.) so if this page is created with such content, other suggestions would be appreciated.
- It enables the player to hotkey the whole keyboard (several times with multiple key/double tap/press and hold) or controller. It has dual wield/autocast/chain cast/potion effect hotkeying features. It comes with an MCM menu, altough it works without it too.
I do not think that any other mods or mod types should be included in hints/first time players section, as these are nearly the only ones which do not change the Vanilla game, only enhance it in a way that one can still have the perfectly vanilla feeling, and have no impact on the system requirements whatsoever (unlike HD Texture mods for example).
Also, links to the NMM and Boss should be included with a short guide with installing and using them (and installing mods).
Anyways, I'd like feedback on this idea, wether it is appropriate to put a section there, or if not, where should this be created (well, if it is to be created at the location specified). Dmartinkovics (talk) 00:25, 17 July 2013 (GMT)
- What about all the first time players who play on Xbox 360 and PS3? If you rely entirely on the mods throughout the page, then it is only good for PC players. This page will remain completely mod free, as will all of the gamespaces (with the single exception of the unofficial patches that Arthmoor puts out and are marked on bugs). There is however an entire namespace devoted to Skyrim mods and the construction kit, and a page about recommended mods would be perfect there (if one doesn't exist already). Just not on this page :) Jeancey (talk) 02:31, 17 July 2013 (GMT)
- That was another point which made me wonder and write this post before doing anything, so thank you for your input! The namespace is quite deserted at this time, but that can and will be helped. However, I suggest that we reorganize that part (concerning the already created mods) to be more similar to either the Morrowind or the Oblivion part. Skyrim has only a Modding basics section under Plug-ins. The section should/could be renamed to something more similar to Morrowind/Oblivion page (as for be somewhat unified, altough I find the Oblivion method better so I'll take that as basis), and several links should be placed pointing to the subsections of Tes5Mod. The point here is that Modding Basics does not suggest that you will find recommended/existing mods under it, so that should only point to Tes5Mod:Modding. A namespace should be created - Tes5Mod:Recommended_Mods, where my suggested content should be put, linked from the main Skyrim page, and finally, a link to Tes5Mod:Mods should be placed, where, similar to Oblivion, User favorite mods, specific mods, dlc sized mods etc. could be put with their respective pages. If such is acceptable, I will work this out tonight (about in 10-12 hours). Dmartinkovics (talk) 08:17, 17 July 2013 (GMT)
Days are counted as an werewolf error
I became an werewolf during the companion questline, and eventually cured it using those witch heads, and also helped Farkas and Vilkas in curing themselves. But then there is a glitch in the companion questline. I found Skjor is alive and used the console command to disable them.
Now, when I check the general stat section in the journal I found that my days are counted as an werewolf!!! But good heavens, neither I have the beast form in magic menu, nor I am deprived from the father's love bonus. What is the problem? How to stop days being counted as an werewolf? — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 02:30 on 10 August 2013
- According to the Lycanthropy article, this is a known glitch with the game that was never officially patched. However, the Unofficial Skyrim Patch fixes it. --Xyzzy Talk 06:27, 10 August 2013 (GMT)
Plug-ins -> Add-ons
- I can't believe we never changed these before. Thanks for pointing this out. --Xyzzy Talk 02:17, 21 September 2013 (GMT)
How to talk with NPC's ...?
How come when I try and talk with people they can only talk back? Unless I'm trying to buy something from someone, I can't have a conversation like the way it was in Oblivion. You could at least talk about a topic, now I can't say anything. Any suggestions? Is this a bug, or just how Skyrim works? (I just bought the game.)— Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 00:30 on 08 June 2014
- It's pretty much how Skyrim works. Some NPCs have actual dialogue, but they're usually connected to some quest or something. Just a difference between the games. •WoahBro►talk 04:38, 8 June 2014 (GMT)
Riverwood Skyrim Reference
So I am crazy about game series' that have a connection between their games, and the Elder Scrolls is one of them, I was on a wiki about Riverwood when I found out that the appearances for Riverwood are Skyrim, Arena and just mentioned in oblivion, I found out it's mentioned in a book that says that Riverwood was an outpost for a type of Militia or Military, I am dying to find the name of that book in Oblivion, so I can read it, I'm pretty good with the internet, and if I can't find it then the average Joe probably won't be able to either. So anyone know what the book's name is? — Unsigned comment by QDSXL2001 (talk • contribs) at 03:49 on 19 July 2014
- Riverwood isn't mentioned in any book in Oblivion, using that spelling at least. Silence is GoldenBreak the Silence 10:12, 19 July 2014 (GMT)
Fancy Steel Greatsword
Picked up a "Fancy Steel Greatsword" it looks like a Silver Greatsword. I got it from Kilkreath temple from one of the shades. Strange, there's no entry about it anywhere in the wiki. Is this like a rare item or something? — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 13:05 on 17 September 2014
- I don't see anything in game data with that name. It's probably from a mod, and we don't document mod content here, with the exception of the USKP. — ABCface◥ 21:09, 17 September 2014 (GMT)
Weirdness is happening...
Anybody have any info on double Red Eagles' Furies?
Because this is REAL weird... Really weird..
Special Edition box art
I've found an image of the Special Edition box art here, though I don't want to upload it just in case the admins/mods don't want it added until we can confirm this is the final version of the cover and this isn't just a mock up. --Rezalon (talk) 06:25, 14 June 2016 (UTC)
- Wasn't really shown on stream, but the box art appears at the end of the Skyrim presentation. The art could always be changed between now and October, but that version you found appears to be correct. —Legoless (talk) 14:37, 14 June 2016 (UTC)
Remastered Edition Discussion
With the new edition coming out today (10/28/16), there's a question I have for discussion. One of the things over the years that we've not done here are discussion on mods, since those were only available for PC, and they weren't 'official'. Should that be revisited, or a section (or sections) be added for mod discussion since the new game for the PS4 and Xbox One will now support at least some mods from Day One?
That was always an issue if something happens, can it be replicated on the Xbox or PS4, or was it because of a mod on someone playing on the PC. Now we're going to have modded game versions on the consoles. Even though the effects or discussion of the mods should not be, IMHO, in the regular game descriptions we have, I would suggest adding pages similar to the Developer's Mod pages or the Game Jam page, and mentioning that on either the main page or somewhere prominent.
- Modding already has a section here. No one has shown any interest in documenting any major content mods though. —Legoless (talk) 14:19, 28 October 2016 (UTC)
Cant save! detele okb of memory?
This bug is going around for quite some time and cant find info on this anywhere.It prevents you from saving the game and its completely random though I noticed it happens more often around cities,especially whiterun and riverwood.Any info on this?
p.s this is on ps4 but I heard it happens on xbox as well