Skyrim talk:Drelas' Cottage
- It's a hut with an antisocial hermit mage :D Also nearby is one of the Dragon Roosts with a Word Wall and it'd so close that the Dragon from the Roost can detect you near the cottage leading to the common Dragon attacks here. Lord Eydvar 01:00, 19 December 2011 (UTC)
Why is The Break of Dawn a related quest? I fail to see the link, as I visited this cottage shortly after Meridia's quest. (AT THE RISK OF ADDING NONSENSE) 126.96.36.199 13:37, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
- It is one of the locations where Meridia's Beacon can be found, initiating the quest. Wolok gro-Barok 13:39, 8 January 2012 (UTC)
are any of the containers safe? If so, it would make a cozy little home.Kremlin16 19:37, 5 February 2012 (UTC)
Drelas Cottage a playerhouse Mod.
I made a mod for this Cottage a while back, you can get it here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=4211 ¨¨¨¨ — Unsigned comment by Sk8on (talk • contribs) at 00:44 on 25 February 2012
- A mod when i can enter a few lines of what not, what a joke. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 17:46 on 28 April 2012
Console commands to make this a player house
Drelas cottage can be turned into a player home on PC by typing the following into the console when the player is there (Don't enter the parentheses content, this is only the explanation for each command. This is cell specific, in order for this to work in others cells you need to change the respawn zone id for line 2, the correct id can be found in the creation kit.)
player.SetCellOwnership DEBCD (Set player as the owner of all the containers and items) SetZoneRespawns E66AC 0 (Disable the respawn zone "DrelasCottage", this is what is resetting everything) SetZoneRespawns F90B1 1 (Enables the respawn zone "NoRespawnZone" which is used in player house cells)
Any idea why he's hostile?
- Not that I am aware of, he is probably just a necromancer like many others. Sometimes enemies have their own unique name or location just for the sake of adding some variety to the game. RIM (talk) 11:25, 6 November 2012 (GMT)
- No idea. I assumed he was going to be related to a quest that never got implemented. Some side quests remained unfinished at launch. By intentional choice or lack of time, hard to say. If someone wanted to make a mod to finish "loose ends" . . . :D 184.108.40.206 00:24, 7 April 2014 (GMT)