Skyrim talk:Bounty: Dragon
Dragon Not Spawning
It seems as if this may be a common problem. I have read in other forums dragons are failing to spawn when given a bounty for a location that has been cleared. I currently have a bounty to clear Lost Tongue Overlook that I previously cleared. I can't even get a quest marker at this point. (xbox 360) -Undees
Shearpoint bounty won't clear off questlog even after reward from Brina Merilis [PC]. 18.104.22.168 20:18, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- I got the Shearpoint dragon bounty quest from the Jarl (Skald). Done it. Got the reward. Quest won't clear from my log. Annoyed the shit out of me (OCD? :P).
- Solution: Use the command
FailAllObjectives bq04to fail the quest. It will be removed from your log, and you can still return to Skald and get your reward. More so, if you check the quest variables (
ShowQuestVars bq04), it will be marked complete and not failed. — Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk) at 21:00 on 23 December 2011
Mount Anthor bug
For some reason, when I activate the misc objective to kill the dragon at Mount Anthor, the quest marker directs me to the East Empire Trading Company Warehouse. The dragon isn't at either of those two areas, so it is impossible for me to complete the mics quest. Nothinglord 08:38, 17 December 2011 (UTC)
- I've also got this bug, albeit mine points to Markarth. Or, more accurately: on foot; Clairvoyance; and on the compass, it points inside Markarth. On the world map, it points at Mount Anthor. If I go inside Markarth, the compass marker switches from being a 'go inside' marker to an 'outside' one (seems backwards), but Clairvoyance will direct me back towards the entrance gate (not to mention, the icon doesn't enlarge as I near the gate, so even if the dragon were somehow 'outside' in Markarth, he's not near the door...).
- There's no dragon to be found at Anthor or Markarth. Data from PS3, current patch (1.4, I think?). 12th 07:11, 5 April 2012 (UTC)
I've got 500 gold when I'm Level 35. Not sure if it is levelled. --Joshua.yathin.yu 15:58, 5 January 2012 (UTC)
- I have a suspicion it is leveled. I too have received 500 gold for a bounty quest. However my suspicion is that the quest is generated for the entire hold. I'm not sure when this occurs. Thus whereever you go in the hold you run into the low bounty from earlier levels. I have definitely received 750 gold as a reward during the late level 30s. 126.96.36.199 10:26, 1 March 2012 (UTC)