|Archive 1: Nov 2011 – Jun 2013|
Telekinesis and mara's boon
an easy way to level alteration if you have the dragon born dlc is to cast mara's boon which will make it so spells do not consume magicka and cast telekinesis as long as you hold the button down mara's boon will not wear off so you can level it up with ease
Transmute Ore not affected by XP bonuses?
"As a scripted effect, the skill XP for this spell is not affected by bonuses from The Mage Stone or being rested." I don't think this is the case, I only tested it with the console equivalent "advskill" but that certainly did benefit from the standing stones so I would assume the script does as well. — Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk) at 20:34 on 6 February 2014
- Edit: I tested it with a script, it totally applies the bonuses. I've removed it accordingly. — Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk) at 20:46 on 6 February 2014
Telekinesis fast travel glitch
This exploit/glitch was possibly fixed in the last patch, as it's definitely not working for me in my fully patched Skyrim on the 360. I also have all of the DLC. 184.108.40.206 08:35, 22 April 2014 (GMT)
- Did you follow the procedure exactly? I last tested it out quite some time ago, but I'm pretty sure it was after the last official patch was released. --Xyzzy Talk 05:39, 23 April 2014 (GMT)
- I can confirm on PC Skyrim on 1.9 patch and Unofficial Skyrim patch with all DLC this still works. I believe you need to be able to cast the spell indefinitely for the exploit to work, with Secret of Arcana or enchantments, since the game seems to take into account the drain your spell has on your magicka as you fast travel.--220.127.116.11 20:52, 8 July 2014 (GMT)
- It's still present as of the latest PC patch, 1.9.32. I might add, this is a god-level sploit, a real powergamer's wet dream. Along with Legendary skill (as of v1.9), you can level your character arbitrarily high in a matter of minutes. It's on par with the "infinite potions" alchemy trick. My advice is don't use it... although Lord knows the temptation is mighty high ;) Besides, it could come back to bite you if you level your character beyond their primary combat skills. Onca747 (talk) 09:09, 21 July 2014 (GMT)
- I'm playing the PC version, latest patch and Unofficial Skyrim Patch with all DLC, and I can't get this exploit to work. I have well over 100% Fortify Alteration, and I open up fast travel while I'm holding the object in the air with Telekinesis, but when I get to my destination the object is gone. When I traveled back to my starting location, I found the object dropped on the ground from where I left. I can't find any information in the patch changelog about fixing this exploit though. FrozenWolf150 (talk) 22:01, 11 July 2015 (UTC)
Clarify Atronach Perk Description?
I may have missed it. But it looks like we need an asterisk on and a note below the perk table clarifying that the description erroneously states that the Atronach perk confers a 30% absorption of each spell, as it actually confers its well known 30% CHANCE to absorb 100% of the base cost of a spell that hits you. Did I somehow miss that this is already covered? It's another migraine day, and they make me stupid, but I really did look the page over three times to see if I had simply overlooked it. Crayolamanic (talk) 09:47, 26 February 2017 (UTC)