|Gold||500 (+1000 Master Trader)|
|Sells||See Grave Concoctions|
|Buys||Apothecary (Animal Parts, Food, Ingredients, Poisons, Potions, Raw Food, Recipes)|
|Faction(s)||CrimeFactionFalkreath; FalkreathGraveConcoctionsFaction; JobHousecarlFaction; JobLumberjackFaction; JobMerchantFaction; ServicesFalkreathGraveConcoctions; TownFalkreathFaction|
She wakes up at 8am and opens her store. During this time, she can sometimes be found mixing some potions behind the counter. At 8pm she closes her store and spends the evening relaxing until midnight, when she heads to bed.
When approached, Zaria will greet you with things like "Someone new, perhaps someone looking for me to mix something up for them?", "Don't let the shop's name frighten you away. I have plenty of reliable tonics and healing potions to sell.", "Falkreath's warriors always return, one way or another.", and "If either these Nords or Imperials had some red in their blood this war would be over." When you are browsing her store, she may politely say, "Call upon me if I can be of any service." or "Browse as much as you like, please."
If you ask her why she named her store as such, she will give you an explanation: "I know it's a bit strange. Not exactly a name to bring comfort to the sick and ailing who come to buy a poultice or salve. But what you must understand about Falkreath is that our town is defined, for better or Dead Man's Drink, the farm is called Corpselight Farm, and so on. I suppose it's sort of a running joke.", by the large and ancient cemetery here. That's why the inn is called
Asking her what brought her here will have her reply, "Well, my family back in Hammerfell didn't approve of my interest in lethal poisons and death in general. So I left, and wandered north. When I found this town, with its huge cemetery, I felt right at home. I opened the shop and I've never looked back. This is where I belong."
- Zaria is a member of the warrior class, which determines the level of her skills.
- Zaria was once intended to work at Bolund's mill, indicated by her belonging to the lumberjack faction and her unused dialogue below.
- Zaria was also once intended to serve as housecarl, presumably after the Stormcloaks took Falkreath, as she is in the housecarl faction, still has an unused package to exile her to Windhelm, and is marked as the backup housecarl in Falkreath's dialogue quest.
- There is an unused conversation between Mathies and Zaria set to take place in Dead Man's Drink. However, Zaria never goes there, so it can not normally be heard:
- Mathies: "Do you ever get tired of long nights at the mill, Zaria?"
- Zaria: "Do you ever get tired of the long days on the farm,
- Mathies: "Yes, yes I do."
- Another unused conversation would have been with innkeeper Valga Vinicia:
- Zaria: "The way this war is going you'll soon have plenty of veterans like me to buy drinks."
- Valga: "The way this war is going there might not be anyone left to drink soon."