|Primary Skills||Archery, Light Armor, Block, One-handed|
|Faction(s)||Blood-Kin of the Orcs; GuardFaction (makes an actor a guard); PotentialFollowerFaction; TownLargashburFaction; Tribal Orcs|
She was supposed to sleep from midnight to 8am, but doesn't due to an oversight (see bugs). Outside quest related events, she just hangs out inside Largashbur Longhouse. She wears steel armor with matching boots and gauntlets, and carries a steel sword and steel shield.
She is likely first encountered with a group of other Orc warriors in combat with a giant outside the locked gate of Largashbur. Helping defeat the giant is recommended, as she can easily fall during the attack. Her survival will lead to a scripted argument between herself and Atub that would unlock the gate and start the related quest. She will first direct her attention to you:
Ugor: "Halt! You have no business here, outsider. Leave at once."
Atub: "Ugor, no! This may be the one we need."
Ugor: "We need nothing from outsiders! Yamarz will provide for us."
Atub: "We cannot carry on this way! You know we are doomed if we do not do something!"
Ugor: "Yamarz charged me with keeping outsiders away from Largashbur. You would have me disobey him?"
Atub: "You were charged with keeping us inside the walls. Have faith, Ugor. I only wish the best for our tribe."
Ugor: "Fine, it's your neck."
- Although her default gear is governed by the Heavy Armor skill, Ugor is actually more proficient in light armor.
- Ugor's sleep package is overridden by her sandbox package, so she never sleeps.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.3.3 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Ugor has a lower minimum level than the other Orcs at Largashbur.
- This issue has been addressed by version 1.2.5 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch; minimum raised to 10.
- It is possible to find the corpses of Ugor and the other unnamed Orcs, unable to start the event that would unlock the gate, leaving you to find another way to enter Largashbur to talk to Atub.
- This bug is fixed by version 1.2 of the Unofficial Skyrim Patch.
- Jumping over the gate is allowed.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|