Stig Salt-Plank, a Nord warrior, is a pirate captain and a member of the Blood Horkers. He tells you about how the war is good for business because the guards are too busy. During the related quest, he will show up at the Windpeak Inn in Dawnstar with the rest of his crew. You will be sent to track him down and find the location of the Blood Horkers' base of operations. He tells you about his boss Haldyn and that they have their base set up at Japhet's Folly. When you enter the Windpeak Inn, you will see Stig and his men giving Karita a hard time.
He can be overheard talking to Karita as you walk into the Inn:
- Karita: "You beasts are the worst."
- Stig: "Come now, dearie, surely we aren't all that bad."
- Karita: "Just… leave me alone! I've brought your mead, now drink it and shut your filthy mouths."
- Alding: "Oh, we've got other things in mind for our mouths, sweetie."
He can then be spoken to about the Blood Horkers:
- "What're you looking at?"
- Have you heard of a pirate crew called the Blood Horkers?
- "Heard of them? I've been captaining a crew for 'em well on nine years now. What's it to you?"
- Lots of gold to be had plundering ships.
- "Aye, the war keeps the Empire and the locals too busy to worry about us. Haldyn calls it "our golden age.""
- Who is Haldyn?
- "Our secret ingredient, if you will. A battle-mage of fearsome cunning. Runs the Blood Horkers, and makes sure the battles end right-side up."
- Where would I go to join up?
- "Well I can't just tell that to any skeever that washes up. From the look of you, I'm guessing you're more looking to cause some trouble for the Horkers."
He can then either be brawled or bribed to give up the location of Haldyn:
- Do I have to beat it out of you? (Brawl)
- "It would be my pleasure."
After beating him:
- "Well fought, ya swinging bit of skeever tail."
- So where are the Blood Horkers at?
- "Haldyn will take my hide for this, but Skyrim's been feeling a bit confining lately. We draw council at Japhet's Folly. The fools in Windhelm won't go near it, which is fine by us. If you pardon me now, my crew needs gathering. Should be in Hammerfell before the other Horkers know who let slip their secret."
- Would this loosen your tongue?
- "Ah, I think that'll do just the trick. Haldyn will take my hide for this, but Skyrim's been feeling a bit confining lately. We draw council at Japhet's Folly. The fools in Windhelm won't go near it, which is fine by us. If you pardon me now, my crew needs gathering. Should be in Hammerfell before the other Horkers know who let slip their secret."