The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
(Click on any item for details)
Alchemy description: Target moves at 50% speed for <dur> seconds.
The following alchemy ingredients can be used to create a poison of Slow:
- Bungler's BaneCC (2×,2.14×) (1st effect)
- Burnt Spriggan WoodDB
- Elytra IchorCC (2×,2.14×)
- Kresh FiberCC (2×,2.14×)
- Large Antlers (6×, 1.75×)
- Poison BloomDG
- River Betty
- Rot ScaleCC (3×,0.26×) (1st effect)
- Salt Pile
- Trama RootDB
- Worm's Head CapCC (2×,2.14×)
- Slow is not the primary effect of any spells or enchantments and cannot be learned as an enchantment by itself. However, most Frost Damage spells and enchantments have Slow as a secondary effect.
- Slow will not affect NPCs unless they're drawing or sheathing a weapon, or something changes their carry weight. It will always affect the player normally.