|Location||The Ratway Warrens|
|Primary Skills||Light Armor, Two-handed, Archery, Block|
|Moral.||Violence Against Enemies||Aggress.||Aggressive|
|Faction(s)||CR04ExclusionFaction; FavorExcludedFaction; SalvianusFaction; all friends in here|
Salvianus is a retired soldier who fought in the Great War between the Thalmor and the Empire. He subsequently went mad and moved into The Ratway Warrens (below Riften). He spends his days sitting in his cell drinking, eating bread or sleeping on his mat. In his room, which he never leaves, is an Imperial Officer's Helmet, a randomly enchanted iron dagger, a leveled potion of Pickpocketing, and a leveled potion of Light Feet. He is one of the two inhabitants of the Warrens that do not turn hostile when entering their room.
Many of his quotes seem to reference the fall of the Imperial City. "Dead" but "golden" refers to the yellow skin of the Thalmor troops, the medal was for his service in the war, while Lake Rumare is the lake surrounding the Imperial City. If you go to Salvianus after you find Esbern when the Thalmor Wizard attacks, he will shout "No, you can't be here! You're all dead! I already killed you over and over!"
- They were golden, even when they were dead. But their blood was red. I knew it would be.
- I had a medal. It had someone's face on it. I threw it away, after. It didn't help.
- It's hopeless. He told me. He's right, you know.
- He explained it all to me. Before, when I still understood. I don't remember, but I still know.
- You don't think there's any hope, do you? I don't. He's right.
- I finally understand what it all means. What its all for. The killing. And the dying.
- Their fires lit up the night. All across Lake Rumare, like stars come to earth. It was beautiful, really.
- He'll tell you, just ask. You don't even need to ask. He'll tell you anyway.
|This Skyrim-related article is a stub. You can help by .|