The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Type||Defensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Spell ID||0004deec||Editor ID||Rally|
|Base Cost||113||Charge Time||0.5|
|Duration||60 sec||Range||469 ft|
|Speed||94 ft/s||Max Life||~5 sec.|
|Tome ID||000a2713||Tome Value||300|
|Appears in random loot at level||23+|
|Purchase from (Illusion lvl 40+)|
- Targets won't flee for 60 seconds and get extra health and stamina.
Rally is an adept level Illusion spell that prevents all targets within 15 ft from fleeing and grants them extra health and stamina for 60 seconds.
- Rally, 100 pts for 60 secs in 15 ft
- Fortify Health, 25 pts for 60 secs in 15 ft
- Fortify Stamina, 25 pts for 60 secs in 15 ft
- Illusion Dual Casting, increases duration to 132 sec(?)
- Master of the Mind, allows spell to work on undead, daedra, and automatons(?)
- Animage, increases stat boosts from this spell by 8 pts when used on animals(?)
- Kindred Mage, increases stat boosts from this spell by 10 pts when used on people(?)
- If a follower who is Protected has had their health reduced to the point where they are crawling around on the ground, this spell will get them to stand up and fight again, mainly due to the Fortify Health part. However, if their health is then reduced again, and not restored before the effect wears off, they may die, as the extra health is removed and reduces them to below 0.
- The effects of this spell are independent from Courage and Call to Arms. Thus, the bonuses from all 3 spells can be stacked together.