The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
|Type||Offensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Spell ID||0010f7ec||Editor ID||IcySpear|
|Base Cost||320||Charge Time||0.5|
|Speed||117 ft/s||Max Life||~4 sec.|
|Tome ID||0010f7f3||Tome Value||725|
|Appears in random loot at level||35+|
|Purchase from (Destruction lvl 65+)|
- A spear of ice that does 60 points of frost damage to Health and Stamina.
- Icy Spear, 60 pts
- Perk Impact Stagger, 0.25 pts; if the Impact perk has been unlocked
- Slow, 50 pts for 3 secs
- Deep Freeze Paralyze, for 3 secs; if the Deep Freeze perk has been unlocked
- Augmented Frost, raises damage to 75 at first rank or 90 at second rank
- Icy Spear is essentially just a much more powerful (and expensive) version of Ice Spike.
- Like most Frost spells, it can be used to set off Frost Runes from a safe distance.
- Icy Spears which hit enemies will continue to exist after they die until you leave the area. This makes the corpses easy to spot from a distance for looting.