||Fire and Forget
|Appears in random loot at level
- Summons a Familiar for 60 seconds wherever the caster is pointing.
Conjure Familiar is a novice level Conjuration spell that summons a Familiar to aid you in combat. It is likely your first summoning spell, particularly if you are a Breton, as this is one of their starting spells. The Familiar appears as a ghostly wolf, and is limited to melee attacks only.
- Summoner, increase range to 48 ft at first rank or 72 ft at second rank.
- Conjuration Dual Casting, multiply spell cost by 2.8 (base 299.6, before reductions) in exchange for increasing the duration to 132 seconds.
- The Familiar is technically considered a Daedra, which only means that it is subject to Banish Daedra spells.
- Though it appears as a ghost, it is not undead, and thus not subject to spells that affect the undead.
- The stats of the Familiar summoned are: