The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
This page lists all the Dwarven ruins in Skyrim.
- Alftand — A large Dwarven ruin southwest of Winterhold.
- ArkngthamzDG — A Dwarven ruin located southeast of Dushnikh Yal.
- Avanchnzel — A large Dwarven ruin filled with Dwarven automatons of all types.
- Blackreach — An immense, naturally lit cavern inhabited by hordes of Falmer and containing the ruins of a Dwemer city.
- Debate Hall — A small Dwarven ruin within Blackreach containing Falmer and their servants.
- Derelict Pumphouse — A small Dwarven ruin located in Blackreach.
- Farm Overseer's House — A small unoccupied Dwarven house in Blackreach, located north of the bridge to the Tower of Mzark.
- Hall of Rumination — A small Dwarven ruin within Blackreach containing Falmer and their servants.
- Pumping Station — A small Dwarven ruin inside Blackreach containing Falmer Servants.
- Reeking Tower — A Dwarven structure within Blackreach occupied by frostbite spiders.
- Silent City Catacombs — A small Dwarven ruin inside Blackreach containing Falmer.
- Silent Ruin — A small abandoned Dwarven ruin found in Blackreach.
- Sinderion's Field Laboratory — Sinderion's alchemical foothold in Blackreach.
- War Quarters — A small abandoned Dwarven building in Blackreach.
- Bthalft — Dwemer ruins located south of Ivarstead.
- Bthardamz — A Dwarven ruin located west-northwest of Karthwasten.
- Irkngthand — A large Dwemer ruin located far to the west of Windhelm and south of Lake Yorgrim.
- Kagrenzel — A small Dwarven ruin located high in the Velothi mountains, east of Ansilvund, northeast of Shor's Watchtower.
- Mzinchaleft — A large Dwarven ruin located southwest of Dawnstar.
- Mzulft — An extensive Dwarven ruin south-southeast of Windhelm, along the main road between Windhelm and Riften.
- Nchuand-Zel — A large Dwarven ruin accessed from inside Understone Keep.
- Raldbthar — A Dwarven ruin located in the mountains west-southwest of Windhelm, between Lake Yorgrim and the White River.
- Reachwind Eyrie — A Dwemer tower southeast of Markarth and northeast of Dushnikh Yal.
- Rkund — A remote Dwarven ruin high in the southern mountains of the Rift.
- Sightless Pit — A medium-sized Dwarven ruin in Winterhold that is infested with Falmer.
- Tolvald's Cave — A large cave in the Velothi Mountains, located northeast of Shor's Stone and south-southeast of Ansilvund.
- Tower of Mzark — An abandoned Dwarven tower located in Blackreach.