The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
For the Breton power, see Dragonskin.
|Type||Defensive||Casting||Fire and Forget|
|Spell ID||000cdb70||Editor ID||Dragonhide|
|Base Cost||837||Charge Time||3.0|
|Tome ID||000d2b4e||Tome Value||1389|
- Caster ignores 80% of all physical damage for 30 seconds.
Dragonhide is a master level Alteration spell which nullifies 80% of all physical damage for 30 seconds.
- Armor - Dragonhide, for 30 secs
- The Stability perk increases the duration to 45 seconds.
- This works differently from the lower-level Armor spells. While active, you will only receive 20% damage from all physical attacks, period. The spell also sets your armor rating to 0 for the duration, which means the damage received is not affected by the armor you're wearing, or any perks you have. [verification needed — Is your armor rating set to 0 or 1? Is it calculated before, after, or in place of armor reduction?]
- Since Dragonhide modifies the base damage of physical attacks that hit you, it isn't very effective for training armor skills, as they gain XP depending on the base damage of attacks.
- Dragonhide is the only Master level spell that can be dual cast. A dual cast Dragonhide spell costs more and lasts for a longer duration. [verification needed — What is the new cost/duration?]