The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- Shrine of Azura — A statue dedicated to the Daedric Prince of dawn and dusk Azura.
- Sacellum of Boethiah — The shrine for the Daedric Prince Boethiah located in the mountains directly east of Windhelm on the map.
- Haemar's Shame — A cavern that is home to vampiric worshippers of Clavicus Vile.
- Shrine of Malacath — The home of a giant tribe that has defiled a shrine of Malacath.
- Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon — The shrine to the Daedric Prince Mehrunes Dagon, and is located in the mountains to the south of the Pale.
- Statue to Meridia — The shrine to the Daedric Prince Meridia.
- Shrine of Molag Bal — Located in Markarth next to Arnleif and Sons Trading Company.
- Shrine of Nocturnal — The Thieves Guild's headquarters in Riften.
- Shrine to Peryite — The shrine to the Daedric Prince, Peryite.