- Targets have improved combat skills, health and stamina for 10 minutes.
Call to Arms is a master level Illusion spell that increases the combat skills, health, and stamina of all allies within 100 feet of the caster for 10 minutes.
- Master of the Mind, allows spell to work on undead, daedra, and automatons(?)
- Animage, increases stat boosts from this spell by 8 pts when used on animals(?)
- Kindred Mage, increases stat boosts from this spell by 10 pts when used on people(?)
- If a follower who is Protected has had their health reduced to the point where they are crawling around on the ground, this spell will get them to stand up and fight again, mainly due to the Fortify Health part. However, if their health is then reduced again, and not restored before the effect wears off, they may die, as the extra health is removed and reduces them to below 0.
- Unlike the earlier spells Courage and Rally, this won't necessarily prevent targets from fleeing, though with increased health and skills it does make it less likely they'll need to.
- This spell has by far the longest duration of any (non-permanent) spell in the game.
- The effects of this spell are independent from Rally and Courage. Thus, the bonuses from all 3 spells can be stacked together.
- The Fortify Marksman, Fortify One-handed, and Fortify-Two-handed effects will not work on undead, daedra, or automatons even with the Master of the Mind perk unlocked. From looking through the creation kit, this is due to the corresponding magic effects not existing.