- Targets take 20 points of frost damage for 10 seconds, plus Stamina damage.
Blizzard is a master level Destruction spell that creates a swirling whirlwind that does frost damage to the health and stamina of any targets within range for 10 seconds.
- Blizzard will affect you and your friends as well as foes, so be sure to get far out ahead of your allies before casting and then fall back so as to encourage them to stay out of the area of effect.
- The real benefit of this spell is how much it slows enemies passing through, causing them to take more damage because they spend more time within range. You can back it up with other spells if you've got the magicka, because they'll be easier to hit while slowed by the ice.
- The winds will also pick up items and scatter them everywhere. Even people standing outside of the primary area of effect may take some damage from flying debris swirling around.
- The formula used to calculate the damage dealt by Blizzard includes your Magic and Frost Resistance, resulting in a weakened spell. At 85% Magic Resistance, it might not do any damage at all.