The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995
- (Optional) Accept the delivery job from Kotaro.
- Head to the docks north of town and cross the dilapidated bridges, then pay the boatman 3 gold to reach the Isle of N'Gasta.
- Pull the lever on the northwest end of the wall to open a secret room with a crow bar. Use it to open the locked gate.
- Turn the wheel found next to the eye statue on the raised platform; it rotates the head of the large figure so you can pass over the chasm.
- Approach the gate outside N'Gasta's Tower and speak with N'Gasta to get the amulet.
- Return to Stros M'Kai and talk to the guard at the Palace.
- After the cutscene, fight Richton's guards. Dram will knock you unconscious and you awake inside the Catacombs.
- Point A - Docks
- The docks to the Isle of N'Gasta begin here. There are a total of 8 sections and the 6 middle ones all have one or two sections that fall out as you approach. Unless you have very good reflexes you may wish to walk slowly until you see the section fall. Then, back up and take a running jump at it. Save a few times after a difficult jump. If you fall in the water you will be killed quickly by the sharks or the tentacles (although it is occasionally possible to swim back to shore). Note that you can walk on the ropes.
- Point B - Secret Island
- After the second or third dock section, if you look to the south you should see two islands connected via a dock section which are accessible only via the water. Unfortunately, there are also a number of sharks patrolling the waters. If you jump from where the image to the right was taken and swim back around the island you might make it safely. To get off the island, jump off to the southeast and swim for the main island, keeping an eye out for sharks. The island contains 4 gold pouches, 3 healing and 2 strength potions, a great source if your supplies are low or you are just starting.
- Point C - Boatman
- A boatman is found here at the end of the docks. Give him 3 gold pieces to be taken to the Isle of N'Gasta.
- Point D - Isle of N'Gasta
- You arrive here from your boat ride which started at C. The boatman will stay here until you return for the trip back.
- Point E - Skull Lever
- A strange skull lever is found here which will open the secret door at Point F.
- Point F - Secret Room
- This door is opened by the lever at Point E. Inside a crow bar can be found and two potions.
- Point G - Locked Grate
- The locked grate here can be opened with the crow bar found in the secret room at Point F. You may have to lure the two zombies here away so you can open it in peace.
- Point H - Eye Wheel
- An eye statue and a turn wheel can be found here on the second level of the small crypt. Turn the wheel once to turn the eye and the large statue at Point I allowing you to reach N'Gasta's Tower.
- Point I - Large Figure
- A large stone figure here provides some sort of a makeshift bridge to reach the Tower. The figure's head is turned by the wheel at Point H.
Isle of N'Gasta Map
- Point J - N'Gasta's Tower
- N'Gasta's Tower can be found here. You don't go inside during this quest, but you will later on. Note that it looks possible to reach the Tower via the water but don't try... you die as soon as you touch the water. Once you approach the gate N'Gasta will exit, give you the amulet to deliver, and chat for a bit. Once you're done talking, you can leave the island and return to the mainland.