Online:The Rift Adventurer
|||The Rift Adventurer|
|Needed for||Hero of the Ebonheart Pact|
|Housing||Old Mistveil Manor (1,020,000 )|
|Furnishings||Ysgramor Statue (20,000 )|
- Complete 61 quests in The Rift.
The Rift Adventurer is awarded for completing 61 quests in The Rift. This includes both the The Rift Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase Old Mistveil Manor outside Riften for 1,020,000 , and you can purchase an Ysgramor Statue for your house. It costs 20,000 each and can be purchased from Listens-to-Sea in Riften.
Ebonheart Pact Story Quests
- Beneath the Stone: Rout the Boneshaper Reachmen from the Shor's Stone mine.
- Unearthed: Discover an ancient enemy buried in Shor's Stone Mine.
- Storming the Hall: Help retake an ancient site from the Rageclaw Clan.
- To Vernim Woods: Assist the Pact at Vernim Woods.
- Dangerous Union: Discover why the Worm Cultists are working with the Reachmen.
- Gift of the Worm: Assist Belron's research of the Worm Cultists.
- Through the Shroud: End the threat of the Reachmen at Vernim Woods.
- To Nimalten: Warn the Ragged Hills of impending danger.
- Concealed Weapons: Help investigate an assault on a thane by their housecarl.
- Pinepeak Caverns: Investigate a report of a Worm Cult ambush at the Cavern.
- Tomb Beneath the Mountain: Release the Companion spirit from the Worm Cult's control.
- To Taarengrav: Travel to Taarengrav to protect another of Ysgramor's companions.
- The Shackled Guardian: Prevent the Worm Cult from binding the Companion's spirit at the dragon burial mound.
- To Honrich Tower: Investigate Honrich Tower.
- Shattered Hopes: Turn the tide in the Pact's war against the Worm Cult.
- A Giant in Smokefrost Peaks: Track the giant Sinmur into Smokefrost Peaks.
- In His Wake: Help Riften recover from the giant attack.
- Pulled Under: Investigate rumors of a suspicious disappearance.
- To the King: Prepare to defeat the Worm Cult at Trolhetta.
- Securing the Pass: Clear the way for the Pact's army.
- Stomping Sinmur: Use the fragments of Wuuthrad to banish Sinmur's spirit.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Calling Hakra: Assist Lieutenant Slonn at Pinepeak Cavern.
- A Grave Situation: Assist Narir at Taarengrav.
- To Pinepeak Caverns: Travel to Pinepeak Cavern to protect another of Ysgramor's companions.
- Honrich Tower: Assist the Skald-King at Honrich Tower.
- The Shards of Wuuthrad: Help track down the Shards of Wuuthrad.
Stony Basin Side Quests
- Aiding Sigunn: Help recover a merchant's supplies from a giant.
- Breaking the Coven: Help remove a coven of Hagravens.
- Drink, Drink, and Be Merry: Investigate a keg of enchanted wine found in a bandit lair.
- The Farmer's Champion: Save the survivors of a Worm Cult attack.
- Finding Winter's Hammer: Recover Winter's Hammer from bandits at Fort Greenwall.
- Kalodar's Farewell: Help find a woman's missing father.
- Move out Miners: Rescue the Shor's Stone miners from the Reachmen.
- Raise the Colors: Kill the leaders of the Reachmen tribes at Boulderfall.
- Returning Winter's Bite: Recover Winter's Bite from cultists at Faldar's Tooth.
- The Rise of Sage Svari: Help a skald become a sage.
- Scouting the Mine: Discover why the Reachmen have taken over Northwind Mine.
- Smoke on the Horizon: Help defend Boulderfall Pass.
- Soul Harvest: Save the souls of the dead from the Worm Cult's animus geodes.
- The Troubleshooter: Help bring two Worm Cult agents to justice.
- Yngrel the Bloody: Track down a wanted bandit in Stony Basin.
Ragged Hills Side Quests
- Beneath the Surface: Rescue the Pact soldiers investigating Faldar's Tooth.
- A Business Proposition: Help retrieve a merchant's silks.
- Fierce Beasts of Ivarstead: Help a frightened woman make Ivarstead safer.
- Geirmund's Guardian: Join the trials to be named Geirmund's Guardian.
- Geirmund's Oath: Participate in a drinking contest at Geirmund's Hall.
- Prisoner Dilemma: Free several Pact prisoners from the Lion Guard and identify the turncloak.
- Problems Into Profit: Help a farmer deal with an insect infestation.
- Research Subject: Help rescue a researcher's colleague.
- A Ritual in the Ragged Hills: Stop the Worm Cult ritual at the Ragged Hills Altar.
- Save Your Voice: Rescue some drunken bards from a giant camp.
- Shroud Hearth Barrow: Find out what is happening within Shroud Hearth Barrow.
- Soldier Down: Help the wounded soldiers around Honrich Tower.
- A Valuable Distraction: Distract the Lion Guard until reinforcements can arrive.
- Where the Frostheart Grows: Help retrieve medicine for a dying pilgrim.
Smokefrost Peaks Side Quests
- All's Fair: Investigate reports of black market goods in Riften's marketplace.
- Approaching Thunder: Prepare for an undead attack at Fullhelm Fort.
- Blood Upon the Soil: Investigate the murders of a Rift farming family.
- A Diamond in the Root: Find and deliver a bandit's diamond to a Riften fence.
- Guard the Knowledge: Help protect the knowledge of the skalds.
- Into the Outside: Help recover some stolen Dwemer artifacts.
- Lost Companions: Help find some missing companions.
- Names of the Fallen: Collect the amulets of the fallen Pact soldiers.
- Redguard on the Run: Help track down a fugitive Redguard.
- Ritual at the Dragonshrine: Stop the Worm Cult ritual at the Smokefrost Dragonshrine.
- A Ritual in Smokefrost Peaks: Stop the Worm Cult ritual at the Smokefrost Peaks Altar.
- River of Names: Find personal items to identify the Worm Cult's murdered captives.
- Song of Awakening: Find out why the sky has turned a nightmarish purple.
- Those She Devours: Save some captives from having their souls consumed in a necromancer's rituals.
- The Thunder Breaks: Drive the undead out of Fullhelm for good.
- A Walk Above the Clouds: Climb a treacherous mountain to retrieve a shard of Wuuthrad.
- Worm Cult Summoner: Defeat the Worm Cult Spirit Healer at Trolhetta.