- In-Game Description: These traveling knights call upon the powers of light and the burning sun to deal massive damage to their enemies while restoring health, magicka, and stamina to their allies.
Aedric Spear uses the power of light to deal damage at any range and protect the caster with a powerful shield.
Dawn's Wrath represents the power of the sun, using light and fire to damage enemies directly, assist allies with their damage, or reflecting enemy damage.
Restoring Light is focused towards magical support and strong healing abilities.
- Aura of the Righteous by Ptolus the Bright, Resolute of Stendarr
- The Friend of All Mortals by The Resolute Templar of Ska'vyn — On Stendarr, the God of Mercy and Justice
- Precepts of Stendarr by Ptolus the Bright, Resolute of Stendarr — Evangelical doctrine for the God of Mercy and Charity
- Rituals of the Harmonious Masters by Aritanwe of Lillandril — Religious doctrine surrounding Stendarr and the promotion of his healing magic
- Stendarr's Divine Spear by Ptolus the Bright, Resolute of Stendarr — A poem extolling the power of Stendarr's magic
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|