Online:Summon Winged Twilight
|Summon Winged Twilight|
|Line Rank||20||Cost||3603 Magicka|
|Cast Time||1.5 seconds||Duration||–|
|Summon Twilight Tormentor
You summon a twilight tormentor. Once summoned, you can activate the twilight's special ability to grant it a damage bonus to high health enemies.
|Summon Twilight Matriarch
You summon a twilight matriarch. Once summoned, you can activate the twilight's special ability to heal the matriarch and up to 2 other friendly targets.
- Summon Winged Twilight: Call on Azura to send a winged twilight to fight at your side. The winged twilight's attacks deal 637 Shock Damage plus additional damage at each rank. Once summoned, you can activate the winged twilight's special ability, causing it to heal the winged twilight and 1 other friendly target for 1274 Health. The winged twilight remains until killed or unsummoned.
- Summon Twilight Tormentor: Call on Azura to send a twilight tormentor to fight at your side. The twilight tormentor's attacks deal 637 Shock Damage plus an additional [15 / 16 / 17 / 18]% damage. Once summoned, you can activate the twilight tormentor's special ability, causing it to deal 50% more damage to enemies above 50% Health for 15 seconds. The twilight tormentor remains until killed or unsummoned.
- Summon Twilight Matriarch: Call on Azura to send a twilight matriarch to fight at your side. The twilight matriarch's attacks deal 637 Shock Damage plus an additional [15 / 16 / 17 / 18]% damage. Once summoned, you can activate the twilight matriarch's special ability, causing it to heal the matriarch and up to 2 other friendly targets for 1592 Health. The twilight matriarch remains until killed or unsummoned.
Summon Winged Twilight summons a Winged Twilight familiar to aid you in battle. The familiar remains until killed or unsummoned. The Summon Twilight Tormenter morph summons a Twilight Tormenter with a special ability which you can activate by casting the spell again while it is alive, which causes its attacks to deal more damage to enemies above 50% Health. Alternatively, the Twilight Matriarch summoned by Summon Twilight Matriarch has a special ability which will heal it as well as up to two allies when cast again while alive.
- Previously, casting the spell with a familiar active would cause them to be unsummoned rather than using a special ability. To do it now, you must either right-click the corresponding active effect on your character page, or remove the skill from your skill bar (at least temporarily). This can be done with a weapon swap if you don't have the skill in the same slot on both weapon tabs. (Conversely, if you don't want the familiar to go away when you switch weapons, then you must have the skill in the same slot on both tabs.)
- It is possible to use this skill along with Summon Unstable Familiar, allowing you to have two summoned allies at once.
- This familiar attacks with lightning attacks, generally keeping her distance from the enemy. This makes her less likely to be killed in battle than Unstable Familiar and its morphs, but also less likely to draw fire away from the you.
- Twilight Tormentor's special ability bears the distinction of being the only attack in the game that does more damage to high Health enemies. This makes it a good compliment to the various Execute abilities that deal more damage at the low end.
- Summon Twilight Matriarch is a recommended morph for the Sorcerer Initiate and Eldritch Mender builds.