|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
|This article could benefit from an image.
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Aspera Giant-Friend says the giants are about to go to war against the Stomfists that hold Cradlecrush because their mammoths were stolen. As long as I oppose the Stormfists, these giants will consider me to be an ally.|
- Use the horn near the cave.
- Collect Stormfist orders.
- Talk to Aspera Giant-Friend near the wayshrine.
- "The big ones spotted your approach. Be careful. Cradlecrush isn't the idyllic place it once was."
- What happened here?
- "You don't know? The big folk prepare to march to war. I sense that you and the big folk share a common foe. I'd say you arrived just in time. I like that in a champion."
- What are you talking about?
- "The Stormfists captured the giants' mammoths. They plan to use them against Fort Amol. If oppose the Stormfists, then you are an ally of the big folk. Take this horn and blow it at the nearest cave. It will summon a giant to your side.
- If you say so.
- "Stormfist scouts hide in the trees. They ambush us when we least expect it. The giant can help you knock the cowards from their perches. Then kill them and collect any orders they carry. If you find something, meet me at the camp to the west."
You can choose to ask her two additional questions: how she can talk to giants and why the Stormfists are fighting the giants.
If you ask her how she speaks to giants:
- How do you speak to giants?
- "I don't speak to giants. I know them."
- What does that mean?
- "I'm a friend of the giants. Let's leave it at that until we get to know each other a little better."
If you ask her about the Stormfists:
- Why are the Stormfists fighting the giants?
- "The same reason anyone fights with giants. They're stupid. Fildgor Orcthane leads the Stormfists to war against his brother, the Skald-King. Along the way, they revel in malice and destruction. That's just one of the consequences of war."
Once you've finished talking to Aspera, you need to go east to the cave and use the horn. A giant should emerge from the cave and follow you as you collect Stormfist orders.
You collect orders by activating certain trees (directing the giant to hit them). The giant swings his club, and a Stormfist scout falls out of the tree. Defeat the scout, and loot for the orders.
Once you've collected four orders, speak to Aspera west of the Cradlecrush Wayshrine.
- "I see victory in your eyes! What did you find on the Stormfist scouts?"
- I collected these notes from the Stormfist scouts.
- "Excellent! We couldn't have gathered this information without you. Now, with your continued help, we can take back Cradlecrush and drive off the Stormfist invaders."
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
Objective: Talk to Aspera Giant-Friend
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|