|Needed for||Hero of the Daggerfall Covenant|
|Housing||Gardner House (1,015,000 )|
|Furnishing(s)||Vaermina Statue (75,000 )|
- Complete 60 quests in Stormhaven.
Stormhaven Adventurer is awarded for completing 60 quests in Stormhaven. This includes both the Stormhaven Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase the Gardner House in Wayrest for 1,015,000 , and you can purchase a Vaermina Statue for your house. It costs 75,000 each and can be purchased from Lozotusk in Wayrest.
Daggerfall Covenant Story Quests
- A Dangerous Dream: Find a Lion Guard captain who was kidnapped by Daedric cultists in Stormhaven.
- False Accusations: Ensure Koeglin Village remains safe from those who would do it harm.
- To Alcaire Castle: Investigate rumors of discourse at Alcaire Castle.
- Army at the Gates: Derive the true purpose of the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Two Sides to Every Coin: Help the Duchess deliver her message from the castle to the Alik'r camp.
- Life of the Duchess: Take action to protect Duchess Lakana of Alcaire.
- The Safety of the Kingdom: Investigate the assassination attempts at Alcaire Castle.
- Tracking Sir Hughes: Track down Sir Hughes at Firebrand Keep.
- The Flame of Dissent: Stop the Knights of the Flame from attacking the Alik'r army at Alcaire Castle.
- Retaking Firebrand Keep: Put an end to the plan that threatens the Covenant.
- Sir Hughes' Fate: Assuage the evil omens plaguing Sir Hughes.
- Unanswered Questions: Seek the counsel of the Spirit Wardens in Menevia.
- Fire in the Fields: Help extinguish the fires in the fields at Pariah Abbey.
- Azura's Guardian: Look for the Spirit Wardens that went to investigate the Cave of Dreams.
- A Prison of Sleep: Make use of a soporific potion and enter a dreaming sleep.
- Pursuing the Shard: Head to Wayrest to inform High King Emeric of the theft from the Abbey.
- The Signet Ring: Help resolve the situation between Count Hosni at-Tura and his father.
- Evidence Against Adima: Help Lady Sirali at-Tura collect enough incriminating evidence to exonerate her son.
- Saving Hosni: Take another trip into the Dreamstride at the At-Tura Estate.
- The Return of the Dream Shard: Return the stolen Dream Shard to Pariah Abbey.
- Another Omen: Warn High King Emeric of the emergent threat in Gavaudon.
- General Godrun's Orders: Help the Murtag Clan reclaim Shinji's Scarp.
- Ending the Ogre Threat: Stop the Ironhand ogres from using a mountain cavern to attack Shinji's Scarp.
- Godrun's Dream: Rescue the general from the realm of nightmares.
- Azura's Aid: Cleanse the Shrine of Azura and pray for guidance.
- Vaermina's Gambit: Face the Night Terror and end the threat to Stormhaven.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- An Offering to Azura: Deliver a soldier's offering to the Spirit Wardens.
- Waiting for Word: Deliver a dispatch to Clan Murtag soldiers in Menevia.
- Can't Leave Without Her: Convince a terrified woman to leave a Daedra-infested farm.
- Captive Crewmembers: Rescue some shipwrecked sailors from a group of slavers.
- Divert and Deliver: Help free some sailors from a group of slavers.
- Do as I Say: Deliver a token to warn a bandit's younger brother.
- Legacy of the Three: Seal the spirits of three bandit lords away, forever.
- Lighthouse Attack Plans: Retrieve plans for an attack on the Koeglin Lighthouse.
- Lost Lions: Help rescue ensorcelled knights from the Bonesnap Ruins.
- A Family Affair: Help rescue a captive father.
- False Knights: Prevent common bandits from masquerading as knights.
- Repair Koeglin Lighthouse: Repair the lighthouse and prevent the slavers from causing more shipwrecks.
- Repairing the Cage: Restore the Ayleid bindings to contain a dangerous Daedra.
- Rozenn's Dream: Rescue a farmer's daughter from Daedric cultists.
- Scamp Invasion: Help stop a Daedric invasion.
- The Slavers: Help a worried mother find her missing son.
- The Slumbering Farmer: Rescue a farmer from a dark ritual.
- Abominations from Beyond: Rescue a group of locals held captive by the undead.
- Blood Revenge: Please add a description for this quest
- Curse of Skulls: Lift the curse on a ruined tower.
- The Debt Collector's Debts: Help a debt collector settle his debt with his boss.
- Dreams to Nightmares: Make use of transliminal metaphysics to uncover the Supernal Dreamers' plot at Moonlit Maw.
- The Dreugh Threat: Render aid to a district under attack.
- A Gang of Thugs: Help the captain of the Wayrest Guard rid the city of a gang of bullies.
- The Gate to Quagmire: Expunge the Daedric spirit residing in Moonlit Maw.
- Injured Spirit Wardens: Locate and heal the Spirit Wardens caught in the abbey fire.
- A Means to an End: Return a totem to its rightful owner to appease their anger.
- The Missing Prophecy: Rescue the Oracles of Azura from their Daedric prisons.
- One Last Game: Solve a riddle to find an inheritance.
- A Ransom for Miranda: Help collect a ransom to save a man's kidnapped wife.
- Rat in a Trap: Let a prisoner free in the midst of a dire situation.
- Revenge Against Rama: Track down Rama and make him pay for his crimes.
- The Sower Reaps: Discover who planted dreugh eggs in Dreughside.
- Stolen Ashes: Return a stolen urn to its rightful owner.
- They Dragged Him Away: Help find a distraught woman's husband.
- A Woman Wronged: Save a noblewoman from a group of bandits.
- Azura's Relics: Help recover stolen relics from Daedric worshippers.
- Gift from a Suitor: Find out who trapped the countess.
- King Aphren's Sword: Help recover King Aphren's sword from his tomb.
- A Look in the Mirror: Look in on the countess and make sure she's okay.
- Next of Kin: Deliver the last words of a dead miner to his relatives.
- Ogre Teeth: Help a Murtag clan captain gather components for a war trophy.
- Old Adventurers: Help rescue a group of former adventurers.
- The Perfect Burial: Help plan the perfect funeral.
- Plowshares to Swords: Convince an old warrior to abandon the plantation.
- A Predator's Heart: Help an old Argonian transform into a crocodile.
- Word from the Dead: Bring the words of a dying man to his wife.
- Deception in the Dark: Prevent an underground invasion of Wayrest.
- No Second Chances: Return the Pellingare siblings to the grave.
Veteran Wayrest Sewers Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Veteran Wayrest Sewers.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Wayrest Sewers Pledge: Explore Wayrest Sewers and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)