Online: Shadowfen Adventurer
|Needed for||Hero of the Ebonheart Pact|
|Housing||Stay-Moist Mansion (760,000 )|
|Furnishing(s)||Replica Mnemic Egg (100,000 )|
- Complete 51 quests in Shadowfen.
Shadowfen Adventurer is awarded for completing 51 quests in Shadowfen. This includes both the Shadowfen Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase Stay-Moist Mansion outside the Hatching Pools for 760,000 }, and you can purchase a Replica Mnemic Egg for your house. It costs 100,000 each and can be purchased from Listens-to-Sea in Alten Corimont.
Ebonheart Pact Story Quests
- Three Tender Souls: Solve a series of crimes in Stormhold.
- Getting to the Truth: Find the missing vicecanon.
- Scouring the Mire: Investigate suspicious Dominion activity in Reticulated Spine.
- Trail of the Skin-Stealer: Prepare to fight the Dominion near a Daedric ruin.
- The Skin-Stealer's Lair: Defeat the Skin-Stealer impostor.
- Cracking the Egg: Travel to the Hatching Pools to learn more about the Mnemic Egg.
- Keepers of the Shell: Save a generation of Argonians from the Dominion.
- The Mnemic Egg: Follow the Mnemic Egg into the Venomous Fens.
- The Dominion's Alchemist: Find the Dominion's alchemist.
- The Dream of the Hist: Defeat the alchemist and recover the Mnemic Egg.
- Alternate Story Pointers
- Hushed Whispers: Report on Dominion activity in Stormhold.
- Eyes of the Enemy: Warn the Vicecanon of betrayal.
- Children of the Hist: Hurry to the Hatching Pools to save the Argonian hatchlings.
Reticulated Spine Side Quests
- The Bargain's End: Decide the fate of Stillrise Village.
- Bound to the Bog: Help out the expedition to Bogmother.
- Captive Souls: Free the souls of a merchant's slain guards.
- Foreign Vintage: Find the spies in Sanguine's celebration.
- A Last Reminder: Bring a last memento to a widow.
- Life of the Party: Help a trapped Argonian escape.
- Saving the Relics: Recover some ancient Argonian relics from Bogmother.
- Schism: Help Mud Tree Village reopen their mine.
- Shadowfen Smorgasbord: Help a drunken cook out of a bad bet.
- The Thin Ones: Save a Kothringi village from undead servitude.
- Unbridled Wealth: Recover a merchant's wares and her favorite guar.
- Unwelcome Guests: Convince a band of mercenaries to leave Stormhold.
- Broken Apart: Banish the wispmother that is corrupting Deep Graves.
- Buried in the Past: Gain access to the ancient ruins at Sunscale Strand.
- Clarity: Cure Ja-Reet of his mysterious silence.
- Cold-Blooded Revenge: Seek vengeance for the lone survivor of a Dominion massacre.
- The Fangs of Sithis: Find the Fangs of Sithis in the Sunscale Ruins.
- Into the Mire: Rescue the Mire villagers from the Dominion.
- Last One Standing: Put an end to the Khajiiti upstart threatening the Argonian captain.
- A Life of Privilege: Help a lost Breton recover her belongings.
- Lost to the Mire: Help find a missing friend.
- Missing Son: Find out what happened to an Argonian's son.
- Outside Interference: Discover the purpose of the Dominion's extractor at Hatching Pools.
- A Pirate Parley: Recover the Dominion's treasure and ensure the gerent gets his freedom.
- Pull the Last Fang: Recover a Fang of Sithis from the Renrijra Maor.
- A Stranger Uninvited: Investigate an Altmer researching the Argonian graveyard.
- Strength of the Father: Help cure a sick Orc.
- Threefold Folly: Win back a lute in a game of riddles.
- The Tree-Minder's Fate: Help put a spirit's mind to rest.
- Warm Welcome: Find out who the Dominion are making deals with in Alten Corimont.
- Whispers of the Wisps: Rescue the travelers trapped by wisps in an Argonian cemetery.
- Will of the Broken: Deliver a cursed urn to a priestess of Arkay.
Venomous Fens Side Quests
- And Throw Away The Key: Assist the inmates of White Rose Prison.
- Captured Time: Discover the secret of the Alasil pilasters.
- Catch the Lightning: Convince a reluctant assistant to help with an experiment.
- Deep Disturbance: Discover why the swamp is attacking an Argonian settlement.
- Dreams From the Hist: Discover why a Dominion soldier would undertake the Trials of the Hist.
- A Final Release: Locate the remains of an Argonian separated from the Hist.
- Into the Temple: Find the Keystone at Zuuk.
- The Keystone: Recover the keystone from the prison dungeon.
- King of Dust: Stop the Dominion from getting Zuuk's keystone.
- Lost Pilgrimage: Help find a group of lost pilgrims.
- Missing in the Mire: Rescue some scavengers from the hostile creatures of the swamp.
- Of Dubious Value: Help find some stolen relics.
- The Ones Left Behind: Reunite the spirits of a Khajiiti family.
- Overrun: Meet up with the Shadowscales at Murkwater.
- A Poisoned Heart: Help clean up some poison gas.
- Riches Beyond Measure: Help find a powerful Ayleid artifact.
- Scales of Retribution: Help defeat the Dominion at Murkwater.
- The Swamp's Embrace: Recover the bodies of the Dominion's Argonian prisoners.
- Trials of the Burnished Scales: Pass the trials of the Hist in Hissmir.
- Vigil's End: Help an ancient Ayleid spirit find rest.
- What Happened at Murkwater: Let Hissmir know of the events at Murkwater.
Arx Corinium Pledge: Explore Arx Corinium and return Undaunted.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
Cradle of Shadows Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Cradle of Shadows.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Force of Nature: Help three nereid sisters reclaim an abandoned Imperial fort.
- Pledge: Arx Corinium: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing Arx Corinium.
- Pledge: Cradle of Shadows: Prove you are truly Undaunted by clearing the Cradle of Shadows.
- Pledge: Ruins of Mazzatun: Prove you are truly Undaunted by conquering the Ruins of Mazzatun.
Ruins of Mazzatun Pledge: Prove you are truly Undaunted by conquering the Ruins of Mazzatun.(disabled since Patch 2.6.4)
- Sap and Stone: Eliminate the Xit-Xaht threat in the Ruins of Mazzatun.
- Silk and Shadow: Help a former Shadowscale destroy a dangerous new group of assassins.