Online:Securing the Pass
|The Worm Cult has barred the route to Trolhetta. King Jorunn has asked me to clear the way.|
- Enter Trolhetta Cave and destroy the Reaper Orb.
- Destroy the Necrosis Orb.
- Talk to Vigrod Wraithbane.
Continue talking to Jorunn the Skald-King to begin this quest.
- "What a collection of Pact warriors! The time has come to end this!"
- How can I help?
- "The Worm Cult mages guard the passage to Trolhetta. A full assault would be suicidal, but a small force might push right through. Especially with you at its head."
- What do you want me to do?
- "Lower the Worms' defenses. Kill them as you must, but leave some for us. As you destroy each ward, we will secure the caves behind you. For Ysgramor! For glory!"
- I'll get it done.
- "You must clear the way. We have to reach Sinmur before it's too late!"
If you have the Persuasion Perk, you can persuade the king to give you "someone to lead." You can choose from Holgunn, Walks-in-Ash, or Valdam Andoren. Holgunn is the warrior, Walks-in-Ash is the firemage, and Valdam is the healer.
Once inside Trolhetta Cave, it's time to destroy the Reaper Orb. The orb is inside the Trolhetta Sanctum, guarded by Fortuna Iceheart. Smash it, then exit the sanctum.
Now you need to destroy the Necrosis Orb. Travel through the Trolhetta Cave to the door to Trolhetta. You should see a loading screen for The Rift, then stone steps up, as if you were coming from inside a barrow. Climb the steps, and go northwest to the Daedric door to Trolhetta Sanctum. Enter and defeat Fortuna Iceheart again. Smash the orb, then exit.
You need to talk to Vigrod Wraithbane. He is through the other Daedric door, the one to Trolhetta Summit.
- "Others doubted you, but I knew you could do it!"
- Good to see you too, Vigrod.
- "Excellent! You've cleared the pass for us. I'm moving our troops forward now."
- Once you enter Trolhetta Cave, you can pick up the side quest Names of the Fallen by examining the dead body right next to the entrance. You can also pick up Worm Cult Summoner in Trolhetta. This one is required for Cadwell's Almanac.
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|