Online:Sacrament: Trader's Cove
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Speak to Speaker Terenus.
- Accept the quest to travel to Trader's Cove.
- Complete the secondary objective.
- Kill the target.
- Leave within 2 minutes and return to the Speaker.
Speaker Terenus has a task for you. He needs you to kill someone. That "someone" will be one of the following individuals, whose numbers on this list correspond to their numbered locations on the map provided:
- Tebeba, a Khajiit who's stolen a valuable heirloom
- Mabgrolabesh, an Orc forge-wife who was involved with a botched murder attempt
- Nalosi Orethi, a Dunmer slaver
- Rinweril, a young Altmer who's committed adultery
- Steidor, a Nord who is an abusive drunk
- Geon Alinie, a Breton chronicler hot on the Brotherhood's heels
- Monsashana, a Redguard who refused to sell her mill to a rival business
Speaker Terenus will likely have given you several tasks to complete while you're in the cove. Your first objective is to either kill a secondary mark or destroy something of note within the Cove. The special item will be either a special Mead Formula or an Engraved Flute. The secondary objective is available as a challenge, and if you are seen killing a secondary target or destroying a secondary objective-related item, you will incur a bounty.
The Engraved Flute is located pretty close to the entrance. When you reach the entrance of the cove proper, go straight up the hill and turn left. The Engraved Flute will be by the wooden bridge. The Mead Formula will be located in a secret chamber hidden behind a hanging tapestry. To get to it, head up the hill past the entrance tunnel and make a right at the tunnel past the bar. Make another right to continue through the tunnel, and when you get to the crossroads, turn right again. Head into the back of that room and the mead formula will be on a nightstand next to the bed. It is marked on the map provided with a scroll icon.
Your tertiary objective will be to either:
- Murder your target with a poison equipped on the weapon slot you have active when you make the kill, or
- Kill your target with the Blade of Woe.
Finally, you'll want to escape Trader's Cove in under two minutes after the kill. Stepping into the entrance area counts as escaping the area. You do not have to actually exit the zone for the game to count you as having "escaped". As long as you make it to the ladder room, you're good. Climb the ladder when you're ready to leave and speak with Terenus for your reward.
|Sacrament: Trader's Cove|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|The Black Sacrament has been performed for <target> at the Trader's Cove.
Objective: Kill <target>
Optional Step: First optional objective
Optional Step: Second optional objective
Optional Step: Don't Alert the Trader's Cove
Optional Step: Leave Before the Overseer Arrives
Objective Hint: Talk to Speaker Terenus to Travel to Trader's Cove
Objective Hint: Alert Status: 0/5
Objective: Return to Speaker Terenus
|The Speaker is waiting for my report at the Sanctuary.
Objective: Return to the Speaker