|This article could benefit from an image of:
Stone Giant morph
See Help:Images for information on how to upload images. Please remove this template from the page when finished.
|Line Rank||1||Cost||4050 Magicka|
Deals significantly less damage, but heals you or an ally near the enemy.
Reduces the cost, grants Minor Resolve and Minor Ward.
- Stonefist: Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing [1131 / 1144 / 1156 / 1169] Magic Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds. Deals 100% more damage if you successfully stun the target.
- Obsidian Shard: Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing [473 / 478 / 483 / 488] Magic Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds. Heals you or an ally near the enemy for [2544 / 2572 / 2600 / 2628] Health.
- Stone Giant: Cost: 3240 Magicka.
Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing 1170 Magic Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds. Deals 100% more damage if you successfully stun the target. You gain Minor Resolve and Minor Ward, increasing your Spell Resistance and Physical Resistance by 1320 for [15 / 16 / 17 / 18] seconds.
Stonefist deals physical damage and stuns enemies. It is a good way to quickly disable a nearby opponent, either allowing you to deal with fewer melee attackers nearby, or to allow you to charge up a heavy attack or other ability as a follow-up. Obsidian Shard reduces the damage but also heals you or a nearby ally. Alternatively, Stone Giant will increase your Physical Resistance while having reduced cost.
- Some stronger opponents are immune to knock-down, though they will still take damage.
- Obsidian Shard is a recommended morph for the Dragonknight Initiate build.