Online:Malabal Tor Adventurer
|||Malabal Tor Adventurer|
|Needed for||Hero of the Aldmeri Dominion|
|Furnishing(s)||Handfast (25,000 )|
- Complete 40 quests in Malabal Tor.
Malabal Tor Adventurer is awarded for completing 40 quests in Malabal Tor. This includes both the Malabal Tor Main Quest as well as any side-quests. It does not include Crafting Writs, Fighters Guild or Mages Guild quests, or pledges for the Undaunted.[verification needed] There are far more than enough quests available to earn this achievement, so it is not necessary to complete every single quest. This achievement will allow you to purchase a Handfast for your house. It costs 25,000 and can be purchased from Athrahgor in Vulkwasten.
Aldmeri Dominion Story Quests
- House and Home: Save the villagers from the Drublog.
- One Fell Swoop: Stop the Velyn Harbor invaders.
- The Drublog of Dra'bul: Meet the Green Lady in Dra'bul.
- Reap What Is Sown: Investigate the Drublog attack at the harbor.
- The Hound's Plan: Search the Xylo River Basin and try to uncover the Hound's intentions.
- The Prisoner of Jathsogur: Free the Silvenar from the Drublog ritual.
- A Wedding to Attend: Meet the Silvenar in Silvenar, and attend his wedding.
- Restore the Silvenar: Defeat the Hound and observe the Silvenar's marriage to the Green Lady.
- The Dark Mane: Search for Mane Akkhuz-ri in Reaper's March.
- Alternate Story Pointers
Broken Coast Side Quests
- Export Business: Free the captured sailors.
- The Hound's Men: Investigate the Houndsmen sighted near Deepwoods.
- Lost Daughter: Return a vase to its previous owner.
- Nature's Best Friend: Find a Khajiit who ate too much candy.
- Naval Intelligence: Gather intel about a band of Imperial pirates.
- A Nord in Need: Return a battered shield to its owner.
- Raise the Curtain: Help the Dancing Scrib get back on the road.
- The Show Must Go On: Rescue the Dancing Scrib from the Steel Shrikes.
- The Storm's Call: Defend the Sphere of Storms from the Sea Vipers.
- The Summer Site: Investigate Falinesti Summer Site and uncover the location of the Walking City.
- The Tale of the Green Lady: Learn more about the Green Lady.
- The Unkindest Cut: Recover some tools from the burned-out houses of Velyn.
Xylo River Basin Side Quests
- Arithiel: Rescue Arithiel from the Worm Cult in Abamath.
- Buyer Beware: Investigate the relic seller at Belarata.
- A Father's Promise: Help a mother find her missing daughter.
- For Everything a Season: Help finish preparation of a famous rotmeth brew.
- Payment In Kind: Try to prevent further bloodshed between Bosmer and Drublog.
- Shock to the System: Turn to page 23 and save the catatonic Argonian.
- Something Rotten: Find the cause of all the chaos at the Vulkwasten brewery.
- The Soul Trap: Rescue a Khajiit's soul from an Ayleid puzzle lock.
- Z'en and Mauloch: Retrieve ancient texts on the founding of a small town.
Silvenar Vale Side Quests
- Awakening: Help the previous Green Lady find rest in Treehenge.
- Back to Rest: Cleanse the altars of Ouze to let the Oathbreakers' spirits rest.
- Blind Man's Bluff: Help an old Redguard pirate garner passage to Anvil.
- Brothers and Bandits: Help two brothers recover some medicinal plant sap from an Ayleid ruin.
- The Captain's Honor: Foil the plans of the Maormer Arch-Wizard, Sameht.
- The Dark Night of the Soul: Protect the guardians of Treehenge from the Worm Cult.
- Enemy of My Enemy: Protect the Baandari traders from their own hired protection.
- Fulfilling One's Fate: Stop the Worm Cult from defiling the Ouze burial site.
- The Maormer's Vessels: Prevent the Sea Vipers from ambushing more Dominion ships.
- The Misfortunate Minstrels: Find the musicians lost in the Silvenar ravine.
- A Novel Idea: Help a spinner write his story.
- Sacred Prey, Hunt Profane: Stop the mammoth poachers at Treehenge.
- Shipwrecked Sailors: Rescue a Dominion crew from Sea Viper pirates at Jode's Pocket.
- A Tale Forever Told: Ensure the spinners' tale of the Silvenar and the Green Lady is not changed.
- A Tangled Net: Reward the mercenaries for their prowess against the werewolves.
- The Ties that Bind: Search for any surviving Thalmor soldiers at Wilding Run.