Online:High Kinlord Rilis
This article is about the group dungeon boss. For the spirit seen at Castle Rilis, see High Kinlord Rilis XII.
|High Kinlord Rilis|
|Location||The Banished Cells I|
|Health||13471893993959/4992448 with HM||Difficulty||3|
High Kinlord's Revenge
High Kinlord Rilis is the evil spirit of an ancient Altmer. He is bound deep within the Banished Cells I, although his Daedric allies are attempting to free him from his imprisonment. Defeating him has a small chance to drop either Guilehammer, a unique item in the Jailbreaker set, or High Kinlord's Revenge, a unique item in the Sanctuary item set. Defeating him in Banished Cells II, have a small chance to reward Staff of the Banished
Corruptor's Maul, both items in the Jailbreaker set also.
- Banishing the Banished: Help imprison the evil spirit of an ancient Altmer.
- The Plan: Return to the Banished Cells and free its keepers from Daedric servitude.
- Pledge: Banished Cells I: Explore the Banished Cells I and return Undaunted.
- Pledge: Banished Cells II: Explore The Banished Cells II and return Undaunted.
Skills and Abilities (Banished Cells I)
As a boss type enemy, High Kinlord Rilis is immune to all forms of crowd control effects.
- A basic melee attack that does moderate physical damage. If taunted, the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
- Crushing Blow
- A heavy melee attack that does high physical damage as well as knocking down the target. This attack can be blocked to reduce the damage taken, as well as preventing the knock back. If taunted, the boss will be forced to use this attack on the tank only.
- Soul Blast
- The boss will fire an orb at a random player, doing high magical damage and knocking the player back. This attack can be blocked or dodged to prevent the knock back.
- Daedric Tempest
- The boss will raise his sword in the air, and pools of blue fire will appear under each player's feet. The fire does high flame damage over time, and should be avoided by stepping out of the red circle.
- The Feast
- Feast orbs will appear from the altar where he first spawns and move towards him. If they touch him, he will be substantially healed. When an orb appears, the party should focus on it to destroy it quickly. To prevent them from reaching Rilis before they are destroyed, either Rilis should be kited to the opposite wall or a DPS should immediately destroy them. They are not immune to knockback or crowd control effects, which should be used on thim if they are not destroyed before reaching Rilis.
|High Kinlord Rilis|
|Location||The Banished Cells II|
|Staff of the Banished
Skills and Abilities (Banished Cells II)
- Curse of Suffering
|This Online-related article is a stub. You can help by .|