Online:Heist: Secluded Sewers
|This page is currently being rewritten as part of the Online Quest Project.
The page is being both written and checked. All users are welcome to make changes to the page. If you make a change that is relevant to the project, please update this template accordingly, and make sure you have observed the project guidelines.
- Talk to Fa'ren-dar and travel to the Secluded Sewers.
- Find the Cask of Summer Skooma and three Hidden Caches.
- (Optional) Complete the heist within 8 minutes.
- Return to Fa'ren-dar at the entrance.
- Return to the Thieves Den and talk to Fa'ren-dar.
Read the Heist Board next to Fa'ren-dar in the Thieves Den. There is a new message, reading:
- "Have a lead on some buried treasure. No digging required. It's being stashed in the Secluded Sewers and we have a buyer interested in a re-appropriation. This one's not going to sit long, send a professional."
Speak to Fa'ren-dar to travel to the Secluded Sewers.
- I'm really supposed to go rob a sewer?
- "Oh yes, a place of untold treasure. If you like rats. Personally, I find them delicious.
- Abah's Landing has many cracks to fall through, boss. Some choose to wriggle down them and stay beneath notice. Many times they have something worth hiding."
- Point taken. Let's get to the heist.
When you have arrived to the sewers, enter the tunnels to start the timer and the objectives. You need to find three hidden caches and a treasure in order to complete the quest - it doesn't matter which order you gather these things or which route you take. Be aware of various traps on the floor, especially when you are close to the enemy NPCs.
When you have managed to gather all the items, head back to Fa'ren-dar. Beware of the elite enemy NPC that has spawned and patrols the exit area. The timer stops once you are close to the tunnel entrance where you began the quest. Speak to Fa'ren-dar to get teleported back to Thieves Den. Back in the Den, speak with him one more time to hear whether he has managed to sell the valuables and can reward you accordingly.
- Advice for faster completion and some general information:
- Use potions of Invisibility with Vanish and Speed effect to sneak faster and avoid detection.
- Turn on quest objective pointers to see where the quest objects are located.
- If you see a collectible object very close to the entrance/in an easily accessible location, leave it until last.
- As soon as you complete all objectives, an elite enemy NPC will appear patrolling near the entrance area. Thus, you will need to plan additional time when heading back to Fa'ren-dar.
- Dying will not affect the timer.
- Being detected by the NPCs in the sewers reduces the timer greatly — by one minute — risking the bonus objective.
|Heist: Secluded Sewers|
|Finishes Quest||Journal Entry|
|I need to get to the site without drawing attention to myself. I should speak with Fa'ren-dar.
Objective: Talk to Fa'ren-dar
|The valuables are secured in the hideout beyond this entry. They are sure to be guarded. I need to maintain a low profile.
Objective: Enter the Tunnels to Begin the Heist
|The treasures I'm looking for should be in secure chests somewhere within this hideout. I need to break in once they're located.
Objective: Find the Treasure
Objective: Find Hidden Caches: 0/3
Optional Step: Complete the Heist Before Time Runs Out
|I have the treasure the buyers are interested in. Now I need to get the haul safely to Fa'ren-dar.
Objective: Return to Fa'ren-dar
|Fa'ren-dar is waiting to lead me back to the Thieves Den from here. We should get going while the going is good. (If you completed objectives within time limit.)
I have the treasure, but my window has expired. Fa'ren-dar is waiting to lead me back to the Thieves Den from here. Hopefully the haul is still worth something to someone. (If you did not complete objectives within time limit.)
Objective: Talk to Fa'ren-dar
|I turned over the goods to Fa'ren-dar. He'll be waiting with my share at the Thieves Den.
Objective: Collect Reward from Fa'ren-dar